SmithMicro ScatterShow v1.1 (Mac OS X)
Size: 35 MB
Designed for the way people use and store photos today, creating a unique arrangement of your photos with ScatterShow is a snap. Complete and easy-to-use, Scattershow allows you to explore and load photos from your laptop, smartphone, Instagram, and social media to create a stunning modern slideshow. Break free from the old photo album by sharing an animated, interactive presentation of your wedding, vacation, or special event. Don't just "upload" your photos, inspire with them!
- When adding images from the welcome screen, the add images dialogue may come up a second time after loading images.
- Entering a very long name for a scatter template results in the template icon shifting out of the template silo.
- Issue with templates after creating your 25th custom template.
- No full screen playback.
- There are no menu commands corresponding to the Add Audio, Add Background, Edit Image, and Project setting.
- Audio not exported to HTML5 on Windows if project is named in Japanese. Unable to export to movie from Japanese named project on Windows 7.
- If you are experiencing the default scene launching with the imagery showing up as white boxes or a white screen. This is most likely because your video card driver is not up-to-date. Updating your driver via the manufacturers website is highly recommended. Optionally you can disable GPU acceleration in the preferences by unchecking "Enable GPU accelerated drawing ?.
Some aspects of ScatterShow do not export to HTML5 for various reasons, usually insufficient web browser support. Here is a list of features that will not at this time export properly to HTML5:
- Video is not supported by HTML5 in web browsers.
- Background audio volume cannot be edited within ScatterShow.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- 1 Ghz (1.5Ghz recommended).
- 512MB Memory (1GB recommended).
- 100MB of available hard-disk space (cannot install on removable flash storage devices).
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system.
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 256MB (512MB recommended of VRAM).
- DVD-ROM drive (for physical copies).