DSLR Remote Pro a utility for remote management of digital SLRs, Canon EOS line through your computer via FireWire interface and USB. Support video capture, focus cameras Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, 1Ds Mark II, 1D Mark IV, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark II, 1D, 1DS, 7D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 1100D/Rebel T3, 1000D/Rebel XS, 600D/Rebel T3i, 550D/Rebel T2i, 500D/Rebel T1i, 450D/Rebel XSi, 400D/Rebel XTi, 350D/Rebel XT and 300D/Digital Rebell, added support for the regime Video booth.
DSLR Remote Pro allows you to control the focus, do a series of shots in a certain period of time and view images on a monitor in real time.
With this tool you can control the camera from a PC, including shooting and viewing images, to reproduce an image with Live View, manage manual focus and autofocus, and more. The program is designed for professional photographers and beginners, no matter what they shoot, the main condition - the presence of one of the cameras Canon EOS. Full list of the supported cameras can be found here
If your model is older and it is possible to update USB drivers and firmware for Canon cameras online
- Control Canon DSLR cameras from your computer
- Display images from cameras in real time on your monitor
- Auto focus and manual focus control from a computer
- Control cameras in video mode with a PC, including focus, video capture and upload photos to a computer
- The Photobooth (Fotobudka): automatic reception of a consecutive series of photos and print - perfect for corporate events, weddings, etc. New features of the regime Photobooth: show vertically oriented pictures, preview each frame, additional options for printing images.
- Quick Look preview images in high quality on your PC
- Your customers can evaluate images during shooting
- View images in color and black and white modes
- Save images directly to your hard drive
- Preparation of HDR images: Auto Bracket up to 15 images at different shutter speed and aperture
- Automatically add IPTC data to images when they download
- The grid on the images for precise alignment and cropping photos
- Control cameras with Live View including focus, zoom, start and stop movie capture and upload video files to your PC
Live View mode is available in two modes:
1. Full frame display - full frame with the ability to display histograms
2. Zoomed display - an increase of the frame at 100% (actual pixels)
New in DSLR Remote Pro 2.4.2!
- Added support for the Canon EOS Rebel T4i/EOS 650D/Kiss X6i
DSLR Remote Pro ... The professional's software solution for remotely controlling your Canon EOS digital SLR from a PC using a FireWire or USB cable. DSLR Remote Pro supports most Canon DSLR cameras including the new Canon EOS 50D and Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS 1000D/Rebel XS, Canon EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, Canon EOS 40D, 1Ds Mark III and 1D Mark III.
Platform: Windows All
Size: 19.69 MB