Nikon Capture NX2 2.4.6 (Mac OS X) | 105 MB
Capture NX 2 easy-to-use software lets you make intuitive photo enhancements which are immediately visible on your monitor. Simply place the Control Point on the area that you want to edit and U Point Technology will analyze color elements such as hue, saturation and brightness, as well as recognize similar areas where an edit would best be applied.This technology powers the entire Capture NX 2 series of Control Points: Color Control Points, the all-new Selection Control Points, White/Black/Neutral Control Points and Red-Eye Control Points. With Capture NX 2, theres no need to deal with selection tools, layers or lengthy training.
Basic tools :
Tool Color Control Point ( Point Color Management ) : Operate shade, brightness and saturation , color control point placed on the image, and then just adjusting the length of the sliders.
Tool Selection Control Point ( control point selection) : Ability to apply corrections , for example, using a tool
Unsharp Mask ( unsharp mask ) or D-Lighting function to a specific area of ??an image with one click. No need for precision selection or masks - the recognition of areas requiring changes automatically.
Tool Auto Retouch Brush ( Brush Auto Touch ): For taking pictures with a more natural tool Auto Retouch Brush ( Brush Auto Touch ) lets you remove specks of dust produced in the image when shooting , just click and brush stroke .
- Amazingly easy combining the best opportunities for creativity, simple and convenient interface , Capture NX2 destroys stereotypes about working with digital photos and allows you to see in a different light on the whole process of image processing. ;
- This impressive software allows a new generation to use their full creative potential for processing and image editing Nikon. Thanks to the exclusive technology U PointTM Capture NX2 includes a large number of powerful tools and four fully customizable workspaces with the ability to save and switch between them for quick and effective work . Simple and intuitive to work Capture NX2 software enables not concentrate on working with tone and color processing images according to the classical principles of focusing and the allocation of certain areas of the image . Capture NX2 - this is the best product designed for editing files Nikon NEF.
- Nikon Capture NX2 makes the most precise control over the images and processing it intuitively simple and flexible for any photographer, regardless of their training , setting a new standard in creative digital imaging . Powerful but easy to use, this software allows you to select individual parts of the image by simply selecting the point and simple means to fulfill its complex masking or layering . ;
- Capture NX2 will allow you to repeated
ly create and modify the image processing operations , without degrading the original image data and provides a fully compliant and continuous process of editing files in JPEG or TIFF files from your camera. For those who use the format NEF (RAW), also available special funds for the correction of optical or digital artifacts . ;
- Revolutionary innovation in the package has acquired technology from the U PointTM Nik Software Inc USA;
- The new package is introduced not so much a new concept or types of editing , but simply rendered in a comfortable place already existing functions .
- Technology U Point: opportunities checkpoint function Control Points Capture NX2 and Technology U PointTM allow convenient, quick and intuitive to select specific areas of color and tone . ;
- Auto Retouch Brush ( Brush Auto Touch ) : an effective and powerful tool that allows a simple press to remove unwanted dust spots or details.
Quick Fix ( quick fix) : a combined panel of commonly used tools greatly simplifies the process of editing large batches of images ;
- Selection control point ( control point ) : simplifies the process enhance the visual sharpness of the image ( unsharp mask) or blur selected part of an image ( Blur) and can be used with virtually any image correction tool . Correction can be applied to the entire image or specific areas without the need for precision selection or masks ;
- Customizable Workspaces ( Customizable workspaces ) : 4 fully customizable workspaces allow you to personalize the selection of tools , create your own shortcuts and switch instantly between all work areas without data loss. ;
- Photo Management ( Picture Control ) : a set of different labels that use XMP and IPTC standards make it easy to tag and sort images.
- Ability to work on two monitors : allows you to extend your workspace when you install two monitors.
Supported file formats :
- Image format JPEG ( compatible with Exif 2.2-2.3).
- Image formats: RAW (NEF, NRW), MPO (3D) and TIFF (RGB), video clips , sound files , reference images for the function Dusting and log data GPS, recorded with a digital camera Nikon.
- Image formats: RAW (NEF, NRW), TIFF (RGB) and JPEG (RGB), as well as video formats MOV, AVI, MPEG1 and WMV, saved using application software Nikon.
Changes made in this version of Nikon Capture NX 2.4.6:
Changes in versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Added support for image format RAW, taken by camera D3300.
- The Advanced ( Advanced ) , for example Sharpening ( Sharpen ) under Camera Settings ( Camera Settings )> Picture Control section Develop ( Development ) on the palette Edit List ( List editing ) can now be modified in the open images of RAW, even if it is set Unchanged ( No change ) for the Picture Control.
- The following enhancements apply to functions White balance > New WB ( new white balance ) under Camera Settings ( Camera Settings ) section Develop ( Development ) on the palette Edit List ( List editing ).
- Added the Auto 1 ( Auto 1 ) to the white balance settings > New WB ( new white balance ).
Software Capture NX 2 adjusts the white balance so that the colors match the colors in the image , which is achieved by setting the cameras white balance settings Auto 1 (Normal) ( Auto 1 (Normal ) ) - .
However, this option is only supported image format RAW, obtained with the following cameras.
+ D7000 camera and later models of digital SLR cameras.
+ advanced camera with interchangeable lenses .
+ Cameras COOLPIX A, COOLPIX P7100, as well as later models of cameras COOLPIX, which support recording format NRW .
Auto white balance setting in camera is not compatible with Auto 2 (Keep warm lighting colors) ( Auto 2 (conservation of warm lighting colors ) ).
+ Unit parameter settings for Tint ( Shade ) to fine-tune changed from 1 to 0.01.
+ Range parameter settings for Fine Adjustment ( Fine Tuning ) if you choose Direct sunlight ( Direct sunlight ) parameter Daylight extended to 4132-7042 K 2500-7042 K.
+ Added support for configuring parameters using Fine Adjustment ( Fine Tune ) and Tint ( Shade ) modes Recorded Value ( Recorded value ), Auto 1 , Auto 2 (Auto 1, Auto 2 ) and under water.
Additional changes in version for Macintosh
- Dropped support for Mac OS X, version 10.6 .
- Fixed a problem in that the image files edited and saved on a disk with FAT32, the data retained without editing. Nikon has released Capture NX version 2.4.6. The latest update adds Raw image support for the recently announced entry-level D3300 and the improved white balance adjustment options can now match the Auto 1 setting found in newer DSLR and Coolpix cameras. Version 2.4.6 also expands Fine Adjustment range from 4132 -7042k to 2500 -7042k when using the Direct Sunlight option for Daylight.
Capture NX 2.4.6 modifications include:
- Support for RAW images captured with the D3300 has been added.
- Advanced settings, such as Sharpening, under Camera Settings> Picture Control in the Develop section of the Edit List palette can now be adjusted, even when Unchanged is selected for Picture Control when RAW images are opened.
- The following modifications and additions have been applied to White Balance> New WB in the Camera Settings portion of the Develop section in the Edit List palette.
- An Auto 1 option has been added to White Balance> New WB options. Capture NX 2 adjusts white balance for colors similar to those achieved in images captured with a cameras Auto 1 (Normal) - white balance setting.
+ However, only RAW images captured with the following cameras are supported.
+ The D7000 and later digital SLR cameras.
+ Advanced cameras with interchangeable lenses.
+ The COOLPIX A as well as the COOLPIX P7100 and later COOLPIX cameras that support recording in the NRW format. - Auto white balance setting with cameras that do not offer an Auto 2 (Keep warm lighting colors) option.
+ Adjustment units available with the Tint option have been changed from 1 to 0.01 for more precise specification.
+ The adjustment range for Fine Adjustment when Direct sunlight is selected for Daylight has been expanded from 4132 -7042k to 2500 -7042k.
+ Adjustment using Fine Adjustment and Tint is now possible when Recorded Value, Auto 1 , Auto 2 , or Underwater is selected.
Macintosh version only
- When image files saved to a disk formatted using the FAT32 architecture were edited and saved, editing details were not applied.
- Support for Mac OS X version 10.6 has been eliminated.
OS: Mac OS X 10.7.5, 10.8.5 or 10.9; runs as a 64-bit native application in 64-bit mode
APlease note: Capture NX 2 is not compatible with the Case Sensitive or Case Sensitive, Journaled disk formats.
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or better / Intel Xeon series
RAM: 2 GB or more (4 GB or more recommended)
Hard disk: 200 MB required for installation
Monitor resolution: Resolution: 1024 768 pixels (XGA) or more
Color: 24-bit color (millions of colors) or more