DEVONthink Pro Office 2.7.3 (Mac OS X) | 36 MB
DEVONthink Pro Office... In todays world, everything is digital. From shopping receipts to important research papers, your life often fills your hard drive in the form of emails, PDFs, Word documents, multimedia files and more. Questions eventually pop up, like where do you store all of this stuff? How do you organize these very different file types, and even better, how do you find the exact file youre looking for the second you need it? Its almost as if you need a second brain just to keep your digital life straight.
DEVONthink is the solution to the digital age conundrum. It is your second brain, the one and only database for all your digital files, be they PDFs, emails, Word docs or even multimedia files. Boasting a refined artificial intelligence, DEVONthink is exceedingly flexible and adapts to your personal needs. And if the files are not digital yet, digitize them with DEVONthink Pro Office.
Use it as your document repository, your filing cabinet, your email archive, or your project organizer; DEVONthink can do it all. You can even collect and organize data from the web for your own use, enrich it with sound and movie files from your hard drive, and then export the finished product as a website or to an Apple Pages document to print, should you so desire. Or copy the content to your iPod! The possibilities are only as limited as your imagination.
DEVONthink Professional Office extends DEVONthink Pro with three additional modules: Pro-grade email archiving, paper capture including optical character recognition, and integrated web sharing (search only.)
Meet DEVONthink designed to manage and keep in order all those disparate pieces of information so important to your work or studies. As you become more experienced with DEVONthink and its easy, intuitive interface you will quickly find more exciting ways of using your data.
SUITE (See text inside the archive.)
This maintenance update adds importing from Yojimbo and filtering by date plus time. It also updates the ScanSnap support and makes email archiving faster and more reliable. The update improves the overall performance and reliability, too, and is recommended for all users.
- Importing items from Yojimbo (not available in the App Store variant).
- Addition, creation, modification, and opening date predicates of smart groups and advanced searches support times, too.
- File > Export > As Website and web sharing now support compressed iWork documents containing Quick Look previews.
- ScanSnap support.
- Reliability and performance of email archiving.
- Too long menu titles of View > Quick Look and View > Slideshow are ellipsized.
- Increased width of Tag field of predicates of smart groups and advanced searches.
- Progress indicator while verifying databases containing indexed files.
- Quick Look panel is faster and more reliable on OS X Mountain Lion and Mavericks.
- AppleScript support.
- Scripts, smart templates, and Automator actions dont depend on the application name or identifier anymore.
- Faster and improved handling of filesystem events is more compatible to database-alike documents (e.g. of Scrivener) stored in the database.
- Timeout handling of File > Import > References from Bookends.
- Display of remaining trial time.
- Overall reliability and performance.
- Installation of Apple Mail plugin didnt enable Mails bundle support on OS X Mavericks.
- Unnecessary delays if Apple Mails bundle support is disabled.
- Indexing .eml files changed the filename immediately to the subject of the email.
- Web interface more compatible to iOS clients.
- Databases could be created in DEVONthink Pro Offices application support folder.
- PDF documents were not marked as modified after removing pages on OS X Snow Leopard and Lion.
- A number of bugs in the Sorter; fixes e.g. Chinese note taking or duplicate file name extensions.
- Slow indexing/importing of items dragged from the Finder to the Sorter while the destination database was open.
- Width of not resizable columns, e.g. size or kind, was too small for customized and larger list fonts.
- Handling of filenames beginning with a tilde.
- Further minor bugs, rare exceptions, and glitches.
- Obsolete scripts for OmniWeb and NetNewsWire.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !
Download From Secureupload
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator