SmithMicro MotionArtist 1.2 (Win MacOSX) | 130/157 MB
Infuse motion and interactive HTML5 content into your comics and presentations with MotionArtist. Transform your vision into interactive digital stories with state-of-the-art animatics! Create an interactive experience through the power of HTML5. Design professional-quality videos, animations, web graphics and business presentations. With MotionAssist technology, anyone can be a MotionArtist. Bring your art to life easier than ever with MotionArtist. Share your creations on MotionArtistTV: The Digital Canvas for Interactive Storytelling.
Animating Objects, Panels and the Camera
MotionArtist is a software program for making motion out of most any visual object available. This video will give the basics of animating in MotionArtist, such as:
- How to add motion to simple objects, including panels containing text
- Using the camera to follow what you want the viewer to see
- Breaking your project into different scenes
Using Motion Assist
Motion Assist is a feature of MotionArtist that makes animating a simple drag-and-drop process. You can then go back and adjust the path of your animation.
- Using Motion Assist to go step by step through your animation
- Making adjustments to other paths
- How to disable Motion Assist
Animation, Sequencing and Visibility
Sequencing makes it easy to create different visual effects and simplify the animation process. This video will explain sequence visibility command and other quick animation techniques. Also:
- How to import a sequence of images
- Use sequence visibility to create an animation from these images.
- Editing multiple objects simultaneously
Importing Animations from Anime Studio
Anime Studio is powerful character animation software by Smith Micro. Animations from Anime Studio will import directly to MotionArtist. This video will show how to:
- Import character animations from Anime Studio
- Editing the character in Anime Studio
- Prepare imported Anime Studio files for export as HTML5
Working with Panels
Panels are a powerful tool for containing animation, and will help bring your comic to life. This tutorial will help you to:
- Create comic panels with a simple drag and click
- Select from rectangle, oval or polygonal panels
- Videos, photos or images can be loaded into each panel
- Panels can also be cut and sliced to create a dynamic shatter effect
Arrange in 3D
MotionArtist can create a stunning 3D perspective using layered objects in panels. Moving the camera around the artboard will reveal an impressive 3D parallax. In this tutorial, you can learn how to:
- Create 3D effect using an imported layered file within a panel
- Use the camera to create dramatic 3D perspective
- Fine-tune the depth of your layers
Balloons and Text
Word Balloons and Text
Word balloons and text can be placed and moved anywhere on the art-board. Select from one of the six pre-created word balloon sets and edit the shape and style. Also:
- Create custom balloon shapes to import using Anime Studio Pro.
- Select from MotionArtists custom comic fonts or use your own.
- Click and drag vectors to have your text move and jump from the screen
- Improved Auto-Camera. New Auto-Camera for HTML5.
- Visual effect improvements, like animated scatter and grid.
- You can now arrange ALL objects in 3D space, with new effects.
- New playback controls for HTML5.
- Menu additions and usability fixes.
- FREE web publishing to MotionArtistTV, an HTML5 animation community.
Home Page - http://motionartist.smithmicro.com/
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !
Download From Secureupload
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator