Luxology Modo 701 (build 66614) SP4 (MacOS X)
Size: 187 mb
3D Modeling, Paint and Render in one application
Modo 701 go beyond the traditional 3D workflow to an immersive creative experience. modo delivers the next evolution of 3D modeling, painting and rendering in a single integrated and accelerated package for the Mac and PC. And now, modo is a true end-to-end solution that includes true 3D sculpting tools, animation and network rendering! More than just features, modo is a truly elegant integration of technology, raw horsepower and refined workflow.
Luxology MODO an innovative program for 3D modeling, painting and rendering in a single working environment. Feature of the program is a powerful but intuitive tool for designing complex geometric shapes using podrazdelnyh surfaces. Over the years the product was gradually transformed into a fully versatile pack. The program interface offers a great setting virtually all work items. Highly sought will be preinstalled in its navigational styles that best approximate the principles of interaction with the tools to the methods practiced in 3DS Max, Maya and other similar decisions. For convenience, all the key technological transitions (drawing, animation, rendering, etc.) made in separate modules.
modo was engineered to meet the challenges of the increasing demands of film, gaming, television, print and many other markets. modo combines a highly advanced real-time subdivision surface engine, fast, flexible and extensible modeling tools, and one of the most innovative and flexible user interfaces ever created. Due to the flexible nature of the modo toolset and interface, modo is excellent for creating models of any type. From organics to hard surfaces, from high-resolution film models to low-resolution real-time meshes, modo has the tools you need.
Built For Artists
modo was created to fill a void in the production world. Today's 3D modelers require a much more robust set of modeling tools, within a real-time environment, designed specifically for manipulating subdivision surfaces. modo delivers this toolset in an architecture that is designed with expansion in mind. This allows artists to create more detailed models, in an interactive environment, in a shorter timeline. modo's customizable nature allows these advanced artists to sculpt the toolset to their production requirements so that productivity can jump to new levels once the artist is fully established in the modo environment.
MODO 701 is out!
And comes jam packed with new and improved features.
This latest release of MODO includes significant improvements to the modeling, sculpting, animation, effects and rendering workflows. Plus, it continues to add value with a number of new features.
MODO 701 highlights:
* Procedural particle engine with an easy to use pre-set workflow
* Audio playback and a sound channel modifier, bringing animations to life
* Schematic improvements, reducing scene graph complexity
* Dedicated dynamics simulation layer, significantly improving performance
* Simplified complexity of materials and layered shaders
* Large scene performance improvements by as much as 175x
* Preview render synchronization improvements, over 50x faster in large scenes
* New Python interpreter, making Python execution many times faster
* Unlimited network rendering
Features: (See text inside the archive.)
Version 7.0.1 SP4: (See text inside the archive.)
Macintosh Minimum Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later (64 bit only)
* Macintosh with Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better
* 2 GB available hard disk space (for full content installation)
* 2 GB of RAM
* Accelerated Video Graphics adapter with OpenGL support capable of minimum 1280 x 800 resolution
* Mouse or compatible pointing device (pressure sensitive tablets supported or 3DCONNEXION 3D mouse).
* Internet connection required for product activation and access to online videos.
* Current web browser application necessary to view Inline Help system.
Macintosh Recommended Configuration:
* Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
* Macintosh with Intel processor
* Accelerated Video Graphics adapter with 512MB of VRAM and OpenGL support with fragment shader support
* 4 GB or more of system RAM