GiliSoft DVD Region CSS Decryption uses kernal driver to remove the copy protection of a DVD movie, allowing you backup the movie using most DVD backup tools. It can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
Features and Benefits:
- Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
- Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
- Decrypts 'on the fly'
- Compatible with all DVD media
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
- Works with all DVD copying and all DVD player software
- Works transparently for the operating system:
DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Build Image Function: Backup your DVD movie to a ISO file
- Provide Virtual Driver function:can make a virtual cd drive ,it supports ISO image file
- Supports Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8