The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is an internet-based test, or iBT, and this updated edition of Barron's TOEFL manual simulates the test's internet-based format. The manual presents seven full-length model TOEFL iBT tests with explanations or examples for all questions, including sample essays and speaking responses.
Author Pamela Sharpe also gives test-takers a general orientation to the TOEFL iBT and follows with a review of academic skills, which include note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing. A review of language skills covers listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English.
* Seven full-length model TOEFL iBT tests reflect the actual tests in length, structure, question types, and degree of difficulty
* Answers to all test questions, including sample essays and speaking responses
* A review of required academic skills includes note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing
* A review of English language skills covers listening comprehension, speaking, reading and writing
OS Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8
CPU Pentium II 500 MHz
128 MB of RAM
1024x768 screen resolution with 16 bit color depth
How to install and run
1. Run setup.exe from the folder CD2
2. Set the following instructions
The tablet is not required.