FacebookPasswordDecryptor is a handy utility designed to recover Facebook passwords stored by popular web browsers and messengers. Most of the applications store the Login passwords to prevent hassale of entering the password everytime by the user. Often these applications use their own proprietary encryption mechanism to store the login passwords including Facebook account passwords. FacebookPasswordDecryptor automatically crawls through each of these applications and instantly recovers the encrypted Facebook account password.
Here is the complete list of supported applications
· Internet Explorer (all versions from 4 to 8)
· Google Chrome
· Opera Browser
· Paltalk Messenger
· Miranda IM
· Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted Facebook account password from Popular Web browsers and Messengers.
· Support recovering multiple Facebook accounts stored with any of the supported applications.
· Automatically discovers the supported applications from their respective install location and recovers the password instantly.
· Sort feature to arrange the displayed password list by username and password which makes it easy to search through 100's of entries.
· Save the recovered Facebook password list to HTML/TEXT file for transferring to other system or for future use.
· Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly interface.
Platform: Windows XP, 2K3, Vista, Longhorn, Windows 7, Windows 8