PaperScan Scanner Software Professional Edition is a software tool developed in order to help individuals scan, process and save multiple images to their computer, in formats such as PDF, TIF, JPG, PNG and WEBP. After a quick and surprise-free installation process, you are met with a modern-looking interface, comprised of several shortcut buttons, a menu bar and a panel in which to view pictures. In addition to that, it is fairly easy to use, even for people with no previous experience with computers.
The Professional Edition of PaperScan Scanner Software is the most complete Edition providing professional end-users with all features needed in document (image and PDF) acquisition, processing and efficient storage domains.
- Unlimited batch TWAIN & WIA scanning / import.
- Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP.
- Save as multipage TIFF, JBIG2 and PDF/A.
- Save as PDF/OCR.
- Image processing during batch acquisition: auto-deskew, angle rotation, borders removal, punch holes removal, negative.
- Automatic blank page removal.
- Support for scanning with separator sheets.
- Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop and more...
- Automatic color detection.
- Annotation support.
- PDF Encryption support (read & write).
- Flatbed and document feeder support.
- Duplex scanning support.
You have many different scanners or plan to buy a new one?
PaperScan is simply universal while most of the scanning applications are dedicated to one scanner or one protocol. With PaperScan you can control any scanner (TWAIN or WIA) including network scanners, cameras or acquisition cards via one simple click : all capabilities are automatically handled and negotiated by PaperScan.
You prefer to use the scanner's software for document acquisition?
Import any image/PDF files in PaperScan, arrange them in any imaginable single-page/multi-page configuration, perform a wide range of image adjustments/enhancements, annotate your documents with sticky notes, rubber stamps, highlighter or arrows and save your work in various file formats including JPEG, TIFF, PDF and JBIG2.
Language & Interface
Default user interface language in PaperScan is English. Based on your Windows language settings, PaperScan automatically displays the localised version of the interface, if it exists among PaperScan translated interface versions.Currently, available languages for PaperScan interface are : English and French.