OmniOutliner Pro 4.0.1 (Mac OS X) | 57 MB
OmniOutliner Pro is a flexible program for creating, collecting, and organizing information. Give your creativity a kick start by using an application that's actually designed to help you think. It's like having an extra brain - one that doesn't keep losing the car keys.
You can use OmniOutliner's document structure to create hierarchies of main headings and subpoints that can be expanded and collapsed, which are immensely useful when it comes to brainstorming new ideas, drilling out specifics, and lining up steps needed to get everything done. But you aren't limited to outlines - you've got multiple columns, smart checkboxes, customizable popup lists, and an Ÿber-innovative styles system at your disposal.
Use OmniOutliner to draft to-do lists, create agendas, manage tasks, track expenses, take notes, plan events, write screenplays...and just about anything else you can think of.
It's a smarter way to write, a more productive way to stay organized. Whatever your project, OmniOutliner has the tools you need to get the job done.
However, we didn't stop there - some features are just more relevant to the power user, and that's why we've created a "Pro" version of OmniOutliner with even more options.
OmniOutliner Professional includes in-depth outlining features like folded editing, clipping service support, audio recording, a new sections drawer, and saved templates. With OmniOutliner Professional, you can actively hide and display the information in your outlines - or quickly jump from one place to another - so you can save time and be more productive by focusing on exactly what you want to see. The new Names Styles feature in OmniOutliner Professional gives you even more options for fast and powerful editing. Download the Pro version today and try it for yourself!
- Help documentation: A tutorial section titled Working in OmniOutliner 4 has been added to the in-app help.
- Templates: A new Compact template has been added that is the same as the Blank template but with zero row and note padding.
- Templates: The unnecessary white background color on the Blank template has been removed. The typos in the name of the named styles of the Muted templates have been corrected. If you have made edits to any of these templates you will now have two copies of them, your edited version and the updated copy.
- Batch find: The styling of the search results has been updated to be more visible.
- Columns: Editing of a column header can now be started with a single-click after the column is selected instead of a double-click.
- Tooltips: Tooltips for truncated rows have been disabled until they can be properly implemented. They were too easily reappearing or sticking around when they shouldn’t be.
- Sidebar: Row numbering now shows in the section list.
- Sidebar: The button to toggle the visibility of the Styles section now has the proper mouse down state.
- Sidebar: When confirming editing of the name of a named style, that named style should now remain selected.
- Editing: It should no longer be possible to create a peer of the focused root which resulted in confusing states.
- Sorting: When a new row is created while sorting is applied, it should always be visible.
- Sorting: Sorting should now be properly updated when editing on a row has ended.
- Performance: Batch find results will no longer be updated unless the results are being displayed.
- Undo: When an outdent action on a row is undone, that row will now be properly visible instead of the parent being collapsed.
- Styles: When the indent children setting is changed, all rows should now properly redisplay in the correct position.
- Styles: Note background color should no longer be overridden by the row level background color.
- Styles: When the preference When adding a row, use siblings’ style is on, pasting copied rows should now retain the proper styles.
- Audio recording: The aspect ratio of the recording bar button images has been corrected.
- Zoom: Audio recording attachments should now always display at the correct size when the zoom scale changes.
- Word docx export: Grayscale colorspace background values should now set a more appropriate highlight color.
- HTML export: When inline image attachments are sized down to fit the column width, they will now also appear at this size in the HTML and HTML (Dynamic) exports.
- HTML export: The visibility state of image attachments in the HTML and HTML (Dynamic) exports should now match the OmniOutliner document.
- HTML export: Attachments with semicolons in the name should now get properly encoded links in the HTML and HTML (Dynamic) exports.
- Text exporters: Plain text and RTF exporters should now honor the visibility setting of the column headers.
- Copy/Paste: When a multi-column row is pasted after columns are rearranged, the column values should now appear in the correct locations.
- Copy/Paste: When rows are pasted to a different document, hidden columns in both the source and destination document will no longer be taken into consideration.
- Templates: The File > Save As Template option is now properly available when running the standard version of OmniOutliner.
- Help documentation: Some typos and errors in the help documentation have been corrected as well as a change to the width of the text to better accommodate smaller screen resolutions.
- Stability: Fixed a crash that could occur if an update, such as through OmniPresence, happened and the cursor was sitting in a number column.
- Notes: The Enter key should now properly end editing for inline notes.
- Notes: When notes are set to display in-pane, it should now be possible to bring back the note pane after dragging it all the way closed.
- Quick Look: When Quick Looking OmniOutliner files, inline images should now be visible.
- Attachments: When opening an embedded attachment, the embedded copy should now always open instead of the original.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !
Download From Secureupload
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator