Autodesk Revit 2014 Update 2 ISO | 4.65 GB
Autodesk announced Autodesk Revit 2014, a comprehensive software that combines Building Information Modeling (BIM) and CAD tools to help building and construction professionals design, simulate, visualize, and build better buildings. Specifically designed for BIM, Autodesk Revit 2014 combines features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, as well as for construction. The 2014 release provides enhanced design, analysis and documentation capabilities to improve architectural and engineering workflows. Revit 2014 also includes the new Building Element Energy Analysis tool, which provides advanced workflows for energy analysis using detailed Revit models.
Expanded Cloud Services in Autodesk Revit 2014
- Energy Analysis for Autodesk Revit: Users can perform analysis of multiple building design iterations, optimize energy efficiency, and work toward carbon neutrality in the cloud. Available for both Premium and Ultimate Building Design Suite customers on subscription.
- Structural Analysis for Autodesk Revit: Provides users cloud-based static structural analysis capabilities allowing models to be sent to the cloud removing computational intensive tasks from the desktop. Available for both Premium and Ultimate Building Design Suite customers on subscription.
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries -- including the last 17 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects -- use Autodesk software to design, visualize and simulate their ideas. Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk continues to develop the broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art software for global markets.
• Windows® 7 32-bit Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition operating system*
• Single- or multi-core Intel® Pentium®, Intel® Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology (highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended)
• Multiple cores for many tasks, up to 16 cores for near-photorealistic rendering operations
4 GB RAM (Usually sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on disk. This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models will vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.)
• Models created in previous versions of Revit products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process
• /3GB RAM switch not recommended. Revit software and system stability can be affected by memory conflicts with video drivers when the /3GB switch is active.
• 5 GB free disk space
• 1,280 x 1,024 monitor with true color
• Display adapter capable of 24-bit color for basic graphics, 256 MB DirectX® 11-capable graphics card with Shader Model 3 as recommended by Autodesk
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 (or later)
• MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion®-compliant device
• Download or installation from DVD9 or USB key
• Internet connectivity for licence registration and prerequisite component download
Home Page: http://www.autodesk.com