The program PdfGrabber Professional allows you to easily convert PDF-documents in all key formats and back to PDF, PDF-through the virtual printer. When you convert saves the application of original fonts, document attachments and formatting. Does your editor to determine what part or elements of the document will be exported, are converted, and what to delete (text, shapes, links, annotations, images, digital signatures, etc.). The choice of conversion of the entire document, page by page, page range, and more. Allows you to create profiles of export and conversion, automatic monitoring of incoming folders, and various command line options and etc.
Convert PDF documents quickly and easily into all key formats. Use the original fonts embedded in the PDF for even closer adherence to the original layout. Use the content editor to select which part of the PDF is to be exported, or convert the whole PDF. Remote control via command line, monitored folders and COM interface make daily tasks easier. Network licenses allow simultaneous export of PDFs for multiple users in a network. Decide whether images are to be exported, or convert the whole PDF into an image.
This version is geared toward professional users who have to export PDF files frequently. The additional features offered by this version include the output formats DXF / AutoCAD (with PDF layer support), PowerPoint and XML, the ability to export several PDF files simultaneously and the option of remote control via the command line or 'Monitored Folder' function.
Some features PdfGrabber:
- Export the contents of a PDF file in various formats (XLS, DOC, RTF, TXT, DXF / AutoCAD, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Extensive export profile settings.
- Select the output folder.
- Start the program from the command line.
- Automatic monitoring of the different incoming folders with different profiles of exports.
- Support for method Drag'n'drop.
- Export a range of pages (all from one to another individual).
- Export range of contents (top, bottom of the page, the beginning of the document, the end of the document).
- Selection of items to be exported (text, shapes, links, annotations, images, digital signatures, etc.).
New features in the PdfGrabber 8:
1) Version 8 features a range of innovations. A completely new technology ensures a significant improvement in the recognition of tables and Microsoft Excel® output. Also the quality of conversion to Microsoft Word® and Microsoft PowerPoint® could be increased again.
2) Completely new is the subsequent vectorization of PDF documents: the first time even scanned PDFs can be opened and edited in CAD.
3) And with the output in HTML 5, we support the latest changes in web site development.
4) Completely new is the subsequent vectorization of PDF documents: the first time even scanned PDFs can be opened and edited in CAD.