Solid State Doctor - is an important tool for increasing productivity, optimization, cloning, data security and management firmware for SSDs. Moreover, Solid State Doctor is an active tool support that allows to make informed decisions regarding your data - make a backup copy, delete it or optimize disk using the TRIM. This program is designed to provide higher performance and life expectancy predicted by observing the lifetime of SSD-drives.
Solid State Doctor - allows simple and convenient way to monitor the wear of your ssd drives, and hence the safety and reliability of your data to them. Get detailed information on all drives, view information about the status of all smart attributes and all tests. View and monitor the status of all the smart attributes with the ability to configure e-mail notifications.
The SSD (Solid State Drive) Utility Suite is an essential tool to provide performance enhancement, optimization, cloning capability, data security and firmware management for Solid State drives. More importantly, the SSD utility suite is a proactive support tool, giving you the ability to make informed decisions regarding your data - whether to back it up, erase it securely or optimize the drive using the TRIM command. This suite is designed to enable faster performance, as well as predict end of life by monitoring the lifespan of your Solid State Drive on Microsoft Operating Systems. The SSD Utility Suite gives you access to some of the unique features built into today's Solid State Drives.
- Drive information Tool - shows you the basic information about each drive in your system. The information displayed will include the serial number, firmware version, port number, disk size, supported features, specifications, etc.
- Overprovision Tool - tool allows the user to allocate a portion of free space on the SSD. Space created on the disk, enabling the controller to better manage and maintain the performance and durability drives SSD.
- Disk Clone Tool - disk cloning tool.
- Optimize TRIM Tool - a tool for optimization through TRIM command for SSD, which will tell which data blocks are no longer used. Regular use will help SSD TRIM command to maintain peak performance. Includes support for Microsoft AHCI and Intel Matrix Storage Manager.
- SMART Status Tool - displays the current status of the SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology), the general condition of the drive, as well as the status of individual attributes.
- Secure Drive Wipe - data safe cleaning tool allows the user to safely remove all the contents. This function will return the drive to the original plain view.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8
Language: Ml / Russian / English
Size: 6.2 MB