Magic Number 2.1 Multilingual | MacOSX | 5 Mb
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Magic Number is an intelligent calculator you will enjoy.
A better calculator in every way.
* A better view of your calculation.
* More intuitive to enter and edit.
* Easier for everyday use.
* More capable for advanced problems.
Seeing is everything:
* Your calculation is beautifully and mathematically formatted.
Everything is easier to understand.
* You see the whole expression. You are less likely to make mistakes.
* To see it bigger, just resize the window.
* You also have extensive viewing options.
Enter naturally and quickly:
* Enter the way you see it.
For example: 2 sin 9 + 3
On a typical calculator, you enter: 2 x 9 sin + 3
On others, you enter: 2 * sin(9) + 3
On Magic Number: 2 sin 9 + 3
* Lots of easy and convenient shortcuts.
* Yes, you can press X to multiply.
Edit without thinking:
* It's faster and easier than any editor!
* Made a mistake? Just click and type over it.
* You can navigate with just the left or right arrow keys.
* You can work with any type of numbers:
fractions, percentages, and even complex numbers.
* Magic Number can solve linear algebraic equations.
Enter: 100 - ? = 55. Result: ? = 45
Enter: 240 - ? % = 192. Result: ? = 20
* With ‘History', you can reuse previous calculations.
* Use ‘Data' to add a list of numbers quickly.
Lots of useful features:
* Over 100 functions
* 25 digits accuracy
* 10 memories (variables)
* 4 customizable tax rates
* Over 50 scientific constants
* Statistics (via ‘Data')
* Linear regression (via ‘2D-data')
* Matrix (Inverse, determinant, linear equations via Gauss-Jordan Elimination)
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - http://www.magicnumber.me/