3D models - European Loft
max | 3D models | 411 MB
Full, ready-to-render scene of a European Loft, for 3ds Max and Vray.
The scene was inspired by Piero Lissoni's â€˜Loft in Monza'
It was created in 3ds Max 2013 but is compatible with 3ds Max 2010, 2011 and 2012.
The scene is fully textured (130MB of custom high-resolution textures) and shaded for Vray (2.3, but should work fine in earlier versions too).
In addition to the loft, the scene includes several high-quality models:
- Bertoia Kitchen Stool
- Boffi kitchen, with industrial-style faucet and detailed stove
- Piero Lissoni dining chairs and table
- Blown glass pendant light
- 5 individual, high-quality trees.
- Antique vase
- Antique bas-relief
- CH 048 chair by Hans Wegner.
- Individual books
- Metal floor lamp
- Photorealistic facade models for the exterior
The scene includes night and daytime lighting schemes (the lights have been placed on separate layers, which can be activated or desactivated, and Vray was configured to ignore hidden lights).
This is a heavy scene (6.3m Pixels when subdivided) so make sure your system has enough RAM to open and render it.
Buy Premium to Support Me & Get Resumable & High Speed Download