Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.4013.4013 Release Update 4 (Mac OS X) | 274 MB
Symantec Endpoint Protection will provide businesses of all sizes with advanced new protection while improving system performance. Complete with advanced features to secure virtual infrastructures and powered by Insight, Symantecs awardwinning communitybased reputation technology, Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 will detect sophisticated new threats earlier and more accurately than any other security product. Symantec Endpoint Protection offers comprehensive defense against all types of attacks for both physical and virtual systems. It seamlessly integrates 9 essential security technologies in a single, high performance agent with a single management console.
Unrivaled Security: Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 blocks new and unknown threats missed by traditional signature, heuristic, behavioral and HIPSbased security solutions. All of the products security engines are now reputationenabled, leveraging Insights online reputation database to identify and block malware attacks. Symantecs Insight has analyzed the anonymous software adoption patterns from more than 175 million customer computers to automatically derive highly accurate security ratings for more than 2.5 billion unique software filesInsight has ratings for virtually every software file, good or bad in existence. In addition, SONAR 3, the worlds first hybrid behavioralreputation engine, blocks zeroday and highly targeted threats based on their joint behaviorreputation profile. As part of a commissioned test, the leading security testing organization, AVTest.org, recently compared a number of major endpoint security products on their effectiveness in blocking new threats as well as cleaning up preexisting infections. Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 received the top score against all tested competitors in both categories.
Fastest Performance: Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 leverages cloudbased community intelligence to reduce the overhead of virus scanning by as much as 70 percent by using Symantec Insight to automatically identify and whitelist trusted highreputation files, resulting in fewer, faster and smarter scans. The new, Insightdriven compatible scan engine is also designed to do most of its work while computers are idle. In the latest roundup of PassMark Softwares performance test of enterprise and small business security solutions, Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 reported the fastest scan speed and was found to be twice as fast as the average security solution. Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 also used the least memory, 57 percent less memory usage than the average security solution.
Built for Virtual Environments: Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 offers comprehensive defense against all types of attacks and is optimized for performance on virtual systems. Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 can whitelist baseline images, maintain a local Insight cache, randomize scans and updates, and automatically identify and manage virtual clients. This is above and beyond the performance improvements gained with Insight. Together these innovations dramatically reduce the load on virtual hosts, alleviating AV Storms/concurrent scans from bogging down system resources and allowing for faster, more responsive systems, which can in turn support greater density of virtual instances. Symantec is working closely with VMware to take full advantage of virtualization awareness and introspection capabilities based on VMware vShield technology and Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 is the first step along the optimization path for virtual environments.
- Stops malware such as viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, bots, zero-day threats and rootkits.
- Prevents security outbreaks thus reducing administrative overhead.
- Powerful protection of both physical and virtual environments.
- Lowers total cost of ownership for endpoint security.
- State-of-the-art protection from the world leader in security
- Integrated antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and intrusion prevention as well as device control and application control
- Requires only a single agent
- Powerful central management of security for physical and virtual Windows and Mac endpoints
- Enables instant upgrade to self-enforced network access control without additional software deployment
- Antivirus and antispyware for Windows, Mac and Linux clients
- Seamless migration from previous versions of Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Built to secure your virtual infrastructure
- Secures both physical and virtual environments
- Comprehensive protection for your systems
- Always-on protection for endpoints
- Web-based management console
- Identifies unsafe web sites in search results
- Security Audit & Customizable Reporting
- Advanced technologies for antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and host intrusion prevention protect your laptops, desktops, and file servers.
- Automated updates occur transparently over an Internet connection to help keep employee systems current and consistent with policies whether they are in the office or on the road – even when they’re not logged into the VPN.
- Administrators can access administration portal over a supported Web-browser. Administrators receive real-time alerts via SMS or email and can easily perform functions such as Live Updates, view history on systems, and change local policy settings.
- Warns employees of dangerous web sites and suspicious sellers so they can work online with confidence.
- Service records data about administrative activities such as login times, policies created, and computers added. Administrators can build graphical reports that are exportable to .PDF or .HTML.
Link for more information:_http://www.symantec.com/endpoint-protection/?inid=us_ps_flyout_prdts_endptprot
Version 12.1.4013.4013 RU4:
This release provides extended Mac protection, Mac OS 10.9 support and security improvements, by including the following new features:
- Support for Mac OS X 10.9 “Mavericks”.
- Mac IPS protection – Network Intrusion Prevention System based on signatures where each payload in network packet is inspected and compared against a known network attack. If the signatures match, the packet is not allowed to go further in the TCP/IP stack.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !
Download From Secureupload
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator