AOMEI Partition Assistant allows you to create, delete, resize, to format hard disk partitions, merge, split, and move (or copy), including to another hard drive or SSD-drive.
The application provides users with wizard-driven interface to perform basic activities related to the management of hard disk partitions. With step by step actions you can quickly perform the necessary work without data loss.
Supports all storage devices such as flash drives, HDD, SSD, RAID-arrays with both: MBR and GPT partition styles.
Furthermore, PA includes AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro (DDM), which indicates the presence management capabilities dynamic disk volume.
New features Partition Assistant:
- Migrate OS to SSD / HDD: For many users, SSD, this simple technology can help move your OS to SSD and keep the original system.
- Partition recovery: recover lost or deleted partitions in a few steps.
- Alignment of sections: acceleration drives when reading and writing data, especially drives SSD.
- Creating bootable CD: allow secure disk partition management mode and WinPE boot from CD / DVD, flash memory USB.
- Overwrite MBR: overwrite the primary boot disk to the hard disk MBR spoiled for easy recovery.
- Converting between GPT and MBR: conversion to GPT disk to MBR without data loss and back.
- Partition Management Linux: create, delete, format, copy, delete, partition recovery Ext2/Ext3.
- Change the partition type (ID) and change the serial number.
Features Dynamic Disk Manager:
- Create dynamic disk partitions: Install mirrored volumes on Windows 7 for error resilience.
- Delete and Format partitions with file systems FAT or NTFS.
- Changing the size and location of dynamic disks without data loss.
- Reduction of dynamic partitions for maximum disk space.
- Expansion of the dynamical system / volume downloads for optimal performance of your computer.System requirements:
* 500 MHz x86-64 or compatible CPU
* 256 MB RAM memory
* Mouse and Keyboard
* 1 GHz x86-64 or compatible CPU
* 512 MB RAM memory
* Mouse and Keyboard
Support for hard drives and interfaces:
Partition Assistant supports all the storage devices which can be recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, SSD, USB external disks, flash drive, Fire wire disk, Hardware RAID and Flash drive and so on. It is able to support MBR (under 2TB) and GPT (larger than 2TB) with 128 hard disks, with file system FAT, FAT32, NTFS and also EXT2, EXT3.
Supported operating systems:
Partition Assistant supports different versions of Windows depending on different software editions. In general, it works on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Small Business Server 2011/2003/2008, Windows home server 2011 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 (both 32bit and 64bit)
- English (U.S.)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Supports for converting system disk between MBR and GPT styles
- Migrating system to SSD on MBR and GPT disk
- Installing Windows 8 to removable flash drive
- Hard disk with 4096 bytes sector size
- Making Windows PE bootable media without installing AIK/WAIK, and Windows 8.1
Developer: AOMEI Tech Co., Ltd
Country of origin: Vietnam (Hanoi)
Product Name: AOMEI Partition Assistant
Version number: 5.5
License: Server License
File Size: 282.06 MB
File Format: iso
Boot environment: WinPE 4.1 (Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit)