The Complete Illustrated Book to Herbs, The A2z Diet, Fitness Plan, Natural Cures
English | PDF | 5 Books | All In One | 165 MB
The Complete Illustrated Book to Herbs: Growing, Health and Beauty, Cooking, Crafts
Publisher: Readers Digest
Editors of Reader's Digest
This beautifully illustrated, complete guide to herbs unlocks the secrets of these wonder plants-from planting and harvesting to cooking and storing- including their health benefits.
Natural Cures ''They'' Don't Want You To Know About
Publisher: Alliance Publishing Group
This is an amazing journey through the behind-the-scenes world of corporate-sponsored 'nutrition' and 'health' as well as providing essential information on natural cures that can change for the better the way you live the rest of your life.
More Natural Cures Revealed: Previously Censored Brand Name Products That Cure Disease
Publisher: Alliance Publishing Group; Original edition
Explains why drug and food companies hide the truth about how their products can cause disease.
• Discusses how the FDA and the FTC are not protecting you, the consumer, and instead protect the profits of large multinational corporations.
• Answers Kevin’s critics, sharing story after story about individuals who are using non-drug and non-surgical natural methods to cure their illnesses and diseases.
• Responds to the 20 most commonly asked questions Kevin received in response to Natural Cures “They” Don’t Want You to Know About.
• Reveals material previously censored by the U.S. Government, including the specific product brand names that he believes can prevent, treat, and cure disease.
• Reveals brand name products from the list of “do’s and don’ts” in Natural Cures “They” Don’t Want You to Know About.
• Includes weight loss truths, health-care basics, insider secrets, and more.
The A2z Diet; Dieting Made as Simple as Possible
Publisher: World Scientific Publishing; 1 edition
This invaluable book explains, in simple language, why we overeat, and why we find food that is salty, fatty and sweet so tempting and addictive. It then zooms into the simplest and most basic principles of effective dieting, which the author himself has used over the past 25 years with success. The book distills only what is absolutely necessary.
Fed Up! : The Breakthrough Ten-Step, No-Diet Fitness Plan
Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1 edition
Learn how to stop suffering from the disease of dieting's
Avoid measuring one's own value by dress size
Overcome negative relationships with food
Set realistic weight loss goals
Put dieting in its proper life perspective
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
From Rapidgator (Premium Recommend)