Luigis Mansion WII NTSC DiscEx format
English | WII | 2001 | 186.714 MB
Genre: Action, adventure
These GC games are in DiscEx format for use with Wii GC loaders. I personally use the latest WiiFlow plug-in to run mine.
Simply copy the folder GLME01 to your appropriate HDD Folder (WiiFlow GC plugin example USB/games) or burn to disc and load via your preferred loader. Enjoy!!
I'll try and clarify getting these working from your wii. There are a couple options I will cover here.
1) Using a class 10 SD card formatted to fat with 64 kb cluster size is the preferred method. This will produce the fastest loading times with minimal lag. Path= SD/games
2) If using HDD your USB drive should be formatted to fat32 with 32 kb cluster size. Path=USB/games
DIOS-MIOS Booter is a text-only GameCube Booter which can boot games from SD via DIOS-MIOS Lite and also from USB via DIOS-MIOS, also a options menu is available to control all needed game settings, controls are displayed on screen directly. (Google for this) This method will require you to do wad installs between Triforce rips (quadforce wad) and normal GC games (dm wad for usb loading, dml wad for SD loading)
Wiiflow Mod 4.2.1 Masterpiece by Abz utilizes the gamecube plugin included in the pack (Google for this) and once properly setup allows for on the fly Auto switching of the wads. This method obviously takes a little longer to setup but I personally prefer it.
synopsis (EN) Luigi steps out from the shadow of his brother Mario and into the gloomy shadows of a very haunted house in this, his first-ever starring role. When Luigi learns that he's the proud new owner of a creepy old mansion, he's thrilled. Of course, his feelings immediately shift when his brother, the storied Mario, disappears from the house. Now, you'll have to help Luigi track his brother down, making your way through expansive 3D levels. Each stage is packed with ghosts and ghouls to put you on edge; and you'll be armed with a flashlight and a vacuum cleaner to help you capture your foes. Armed with a flashlight and a customized vacuum cleaner, Luigi must rid the mansion of Boos and ghouls -- and find his missing brother to boot!
* Solve puzzling riddles and capture troublesome ghosts to put an end to Luigi's pestering poltergeist.
* Brilliant special effects include transparent ghosts, mirror reflections, spooky shadows and many more creepy visuals.
* Outwit resident ghosts like a young woman primping in front of a mirror, a bawling baby, a couple waltzing in the mansion's ballroom, a beefy bodybuilder and lots more.
* Use a "Game Boy Horror" to access a 3-D map of the entire mansion and a first-person view from Luigi's perspective.
* Awaiting within Luigi's Mansion is a breathtaking (and heart-stopping!) adventure unlike anything you've ever seen on a console. From the brick-walled basement to the gloomy grounds, Luigi's Mansion is packed with chills, thrills and unending surprises.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
From Rapidgator (Premium Recommend)