JScape Secure iNet Factory 9.2.0 for Java (Win/Linux) | 6/4 MB
Secure iNet Factory is a suite of easy-to-use Java based components for developing secure network capable applications. It includes components for all major networking protocols including DNS, SMTP, FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, MIME, NNTP, POP, SFTP, SSH, telnet, SSL and several others.
- Securely transmit data over the Internet using one of the many encryption enabled components
- Automate routine network tasks
- Add network capabilities to your existing applications
- Streamline data exchange between you and your trading partners
- Support for JDK 1.5 and above
- Components for all major Internet protocols including email, FTP, FTPS, SSH, SFTP, IMAP, POP, SMTP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, MIME and others
- Fast robust components with proven reliability in mission critical applications
- Detailed reference documentation and JavaDoc
- Platform independent 100% Java for use on any platform
- Redistribute the included components as part of your application without runtime or royalty fees (see license for restrictions)
- Free priority technical support and upgrades for 1 year after purchase
Retrieve domain records from DNS servers. Comprehensive API with support for all record types including pointer (PTR), mail exchanger (MX), host info (HINFO) and more.
Create email messages in preparation for sending using the Smtp component. Analyze the content of messages downloaded using the Pop or Imap components. Highly flexible API with support for attachments, HTML content, custom headers, international character encoding and more.
Validate email addresses with varying levels of validation.
Transfer files to and from an FTP server. Easy-to-use API includes support for multiple file and directory transfer, ability to handle VMS, NT and UNIX style directory listings and more. Includes support for FTPS (FTP over SSL) allowing you to securely exchange data with FTP servers offering SSL support.
Perform site to site transfer using the FTP or FTPS (FTP over SSL) protocols.
GZIP compress/decompress files.
Create HTML based email messages. API allows for easily embedding images and HTML in the email while providing text alternatives for HTML clients that do not support HTML.
Retrieve data and submit forms on HTTP servers. Easy to use API for adding form parameters, cookies and custom headers.
Home Page - http://www.jscape.com/
Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed