Good backup utilities that combine maximum user friendliness with excellent functionality and some helpful extras take the chore out of an essential duty. When all that comes for free, the excuse to blow off backups wears thin. Easeus Todo Backup is just such a free backup and restore utility. Like any good backup tool, it will back up your entire system's current state, data, settings and all, or just what you want it to, including partitions or full disks, and restore your computer in the event of a hard-disk crash or other calamity. Its Disk Cloning feature will help you migrate your operating system and data to a new hard disk when it's time to replace the old one. You can also use it to create bootable CD-ROMs using either Linux or the powerful Windows Pre-installation Environment (PE), which is a big improvement over MS-DOS.
Two things set Todo Backup apart from many other backup utilities (three things, if you count that it's free): its easy-to-use interface and its wizard-based operation. Colorful, large, clearly labeled buttons and icons make it easy for even new computer owners to use, a big plus because they need protection the most yet are usually inexperienced at securing it. The program walks users through its operations and explains each step with detailed instructions, augmented by a good Help file for further assistance.
Main features of EASEUS Todo Backup:
- Back up any files, directories, logical partitions and whole hard disk.
- By means of the program the loading and recovery CD / DVD drive, with which you can quickly restore the operating state of the operating system, even if it is not loaded.
- Cloning a system or logical drive. This clone drive can be moved to another computer.
- Convenient and fast data recovery from backups.
- Connection of the previously created backup as a virtual drive. All files on the disc are available in read-only mode.
- Check the integrity of backups.
- When creating a backup job, you can specify the compression level backup. It should be borne in mind that the greater the degree of compression, the longer will be a backup and restore information.