More freedom, speed, and power to make incredible images real. Youâ€™ll get dozens of new and reinvented features, including the most advanced sharpening tool available. Share work right from PhotoshopÂ® CC to BehanceÂ® to get feedback and showcase your own projects. Get access to new features the moment theyâ€™re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Creative Cloudâ„¢.
A more connected Photoshop
PhotoshopÂ® CC is part of Creative Cloudâ„¢. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they're available. Use Save to Cloud to keep your files organized across multiple computers. And with BehanceÂ® integration, you can share your projects straight from Photoshop CC and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
All-new Smart Sharpen
Rich textures, crisp edges, and distinct details. All-new Smart Sharpen is the most advanced sharpening technology available today. It analyzes images to maximize clarity and minimize noise and halos, and it lets you fine-tune for high-quality, natural-looking results.
Enlarge a low-res image so it looks great in print, or start with a larger image and blow it up to poster or billboard size. New upsampling preserves detail and sharpness without introducing noise.
Extended features included
As part of Creative Cloud, Photoshop gives you all the powerful image and video editing features you've come to expect â€” and it includes the advanced 3D editing and image analysis tools that were previously in Photoshop Extended.
Camera Raw 8 and layer support
Apply Camera Raw edits as a filter to any layer or file inside Photoshop, and then enhance them any way you want. And with new AdobeÂ® Camera Raw 8, you get more precise ways to heal images, fix perspective distortions, and create vignettes.
Editable rounded rectangles
One of your most requested features is here. Now you can resize shapes, edit them, and re-edit them â€” before or after they're created. Even edit individual corner radiuses in rounded rectangles. If a shape is bound for the web, export CSS data from the file to save time.
Multi-shape and path selection
Get more done in fewer clicks by selecting multiple paths, shapes, and vector masks at once. Even in multilayered documents with lots of paths, you can easily target the path (and any layer) you want right on canvas using a new filter mode.
Camera Shake Reduction
Save shots you thought were lost due to camera motion. Whether your blur was caused by slow shutter speed or a long focal length, Camera Shake Reduction analyzes its trajectory and helps restore sharpness.
Expanded Smart Object support
Apply Blur Gallery and liquify effects nondestructively thanks to Smart Object support. Your original file stays intact as you add blur effects or push, pull, pucker, or bloat the image or video. Edit or remove the effects at any time â€” even after saving your file.
Improved 3D painting
Live previews are now up to 100x faster and more responsive when you paint on 3D objects and texture maps. With the powerful Photoshop painting engine, you can make any 3D model look terrific.
What's New in Photoshop CC 14.2
This update to Photoshop CC (version 14.2) includes many new features, including Perspective Warp for manipulating multiple perspectives in an image, and linked Smart Objects for easier reuse of design elements. We are also delighted to deliver support for 3D printing in Photoshop CC. Now you can design, edit and print in 3D using the worldâ€™s best imaging tool.
We are excited to announce that we are resetting the trial clock for everyone today. Even if you have previously tried Photoshop CC and your trial has expired, now you can try the latest version of Photoshop CC for an additional 30 days and test-drive these awesome new features.
Perspective Warp makes it easy to manipulate multiple perspectives in your image while keeping the rest of the image intact. You can correct complex distortions that canâ€™t be fixed with other tools, turn a telephoto-lens shot into a wide-angle shot (and vice-versa), or even change the viewpoint from which the object is seen. Perspective Warp is also fantastic for seamlessly combining multiple images together that have different vanishing points.
Smart Objects just got a lot more useful in Photoshop CC. Similar to Illustrator and InDesign, linked Smart Objects allow you to use the same object in multiple documents, change it once, and have that change flow through to each and every Photoshop document, saving tons of time and improving team collaboration. This works with Illustrator files, PDFs, and even raw photos from Lightroom. Using linked Smart Objects can also reduce the size of your Photoshop files, saving hard disk space.
Bring your 3D designs into the real world now that you can easily refine, preview and then print them to a 3D printerâ€”all directly from within Photoshop CC. This is especially useful for those who want to use familiar Photoshop tools to edit existing models, including those made in other 3D modeling tools. Get a successful print every time with automatic mesh repair, and automatic generation of support structures. And if you donâ€™t have a 3D printer, use the 3D printing service from Shapeways and get your high-quality printed item shipped directly to you.
- Mercury Graphics Engine performance boost (Smart Sharpen on GPU)
- Enhanced Scripted Patterns and Fills (Trees, previews, and other improvements)
- Added a â€œdo not show againâ€ checkbox to the missing fonts dialog
- Enabled Share on Behance for more languages
- Improved history states for editing text, editing and applying Character and Paragraph styles
- Generator can export padding in image assets by using layer masks
- Layer names can now be up to 255 characters
- Generator now properly rescales Illustrator Smart Objects when exported at 200%
- New option for Narrow Options Bar, for small displays
- On a background layer, one click on the lock icon unlocks the layer
- Set custom background color in New Document dialog
- Better negative number support in curves adjustments
- See recent colors in the Swatches panel
- Change â€œClearâ€ to â€œClear Allâ€ for the Color Sampler tool
- Increase number of color samplers from 4 to 10
- Change all color samplers in Info palette at the same time
- Improved font transformations
-I mproved selection of shapes with white arrow tool (clicking in the middle reveals white knots)
Notable Bug Fixes
- Generator stability improvements
- Fix for a crash while using Color Picker or Layer Styles
- Fixed renaming of a path to playback action properly
- Fixed Ctrl/Cmd-J merging multiple shape layers into a single new layer
- Fixed skewing horizontally for live shapes
- Fixed Layer in hidden (invisible) group is selected when auto-select layers is set
- Fixed changing tracking values for font selection returns different results from selected value
- IntelÂ® PentiumÂ® 4 or AMD AthlonÂ® 64 processor (2GHz or faster)
- MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- 2.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with OpenGLÂ® 2.0, 16-bit color, and 512MB of VRAM (1GB recommended)*
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.
Languages : Dansk, Deutsch, English, EspaÃ±ol, FranÃ§ais, FranÃ§ais, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italiano, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, PortuguÃªs (Brasil), Suomi, Svenska, Turkish, Ukrainian, ceÅ¡tina,
Buy Premium to Support Me & Get Resumable & High Speed Download