Aperture combines the control and speed pros want for demanding photo tasks with the easy learning curve iPhoto users need to step up to an advanced photo tool. It has been fully optimized for the Retina display on the new MacBook Pro, letting you browse and edit high-resolution images with remarkable clarity and resolution. And with a new unified photo library, you can now move seamlessly from iPhoto to Aperture â€” and back - without having to import, export, or reprocess your photos.
Aperture is packed with innovative adjustment tools to refine your images, including a revolutionary Auto White Balance that uses skin tones to correct color casts, and a professional Auto Enhance that applies Exposure, Vibrancy, Curves, and more with a single click. It also includes powerful Brushes for painting image adjustments onto parts of your photo, and dozens of ready-to-use professional photo Effects. You can share your photos directly to Facebook, Flickr and SmugMug and add them to shared photo streams using iCloud. You can also showcase your best work as an impressive coffee table-style photo book or as stunning slideshows that weave together photos, audio, text, and HD video. ??
Fully optimized for Retina display
- Optimized Viewer allows you to see more of your high-resolution images onscreen with pixel-for-pixel accuracy?
- Displays razor-sharp thumbnails in Browser
Aperture and iPhoto Unified Library
- Share one photo library across both applications
- No need to import, export, or reprocess photos from one app to the other
- Faces, Places, albums, web sharing, and more work with both applications
- Adjustments done in either app are non-destructive and visible in the other
Organize photos using Faces and Places
- Use face detection and recognition to organize your photos by the people in them
- Explore photos based on where you took them, using robust GPS support
- Drag photos to an interactive map to add location data easily
Perfect images with Brushes and Effects
- Retouch photos nondestructively using edge-aware brushes
- Handle the most common touch-up tasks with a set of 10 Quick Brushes
- Choose from dozens of ready-to-use effects or create and share your own effects
- See results of any effect in a live preview window before applying it to an image
?Create stunning multimedia slideshows
- Use professionally designed themes to weave together photos and HD video clips
- Add text to slides using your choice of fonts, styles, and colors ?
- Build a layered soundtrack with location audio clips and music tracks
Share photos with built-in iCloud support
- View and automatically import recent photos taken on your iOS devices
- Automatically send newly-imported photos to all your iOS devices
- Post photos and videos to other peopleâ€™s shared photo streams, or create your own streams to share with friends and family
- View and add comments and â€œlikesâ€ to photos and videos in any shared stream
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.9 or later
What's New in Version 3.5.1
- Temperature & Tint White Balance now works correctly
- Fixes an issue related to face detection overlays
- Addresses an issue with metadata field entry when arrowing between photos
- Includes stability improvements
VSCO FILM 01 for Aperture 3
Breathtakingly gorgeous presets built from the ground up to work directly within Aperture. VSCO Film brings real film grain scans into Aperture for the first time ever for amazing authenticity. Native Aperture controls and functionality means you never have to leave Aperture to get the look you want. (VSCO Filmâ„¢ 01 for Aperture 3 is NOT a plugin!)
VSCO FILM 02 for Aperture 3
Breathtakingly gorgeous presets built from the ground up to work directly within Apple's Aperture 3. VSCO Film 02 incorporates grain into Aperture using real film grain scans and introduces a stunning array of film emulations of Fuji, Ilford, and Kodak.
Buy Premium to Support Me & Get Resumable & High Speed Download