Rampage - Total Destruction WII NTSC WBFS RPGE5D - Corsair
English | WII | 2006 | 1.117 GB
In Rampage Total Destruction, you take on the role of mutated giant monsters created by the unscrupulous Scum Labs corporation (operating under the guise of a harmless soft drink company).
the process, destroy as much of the cities as possible in an effort to locate all the other captive monsters. If that seems like too much to handle, first try the included bonus content that contains the original Rampage, and Rampage World Tour games.
* Along with the 3 original monsters from Rampage, players can find, unlock, and play over 20 collectable monsters
* Includes 10 destructible cities all equipped with free roaming areas, just ripe for mayhem
* Monsters can walk through the streets, alleys, sidewalks and go between buildings. Pick up and throw various objects such as cars and helicopters to cause damage on either buildings or opponents
* The Rampage experience is always best when played with a friend - Total Destruction will allow two players to compete or cooperate as they battle through the levels
* Each monster will have a health bar and a rage meter - As the monster does damage to the environment, his rage meter will gradually increase until it fills up and his super move is unleashed
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy a Premium Account Uploaded or Rapidgator or Secureupload = High speed + Parallel Downloads!
From Rapidgator (Premium Recommend)
From Uploaded (Premium Recommend)