MacFamilyTree v7.1.3 (Mac OS X)
MacFamilyTree 7 gives genealogy a facelift: It's modern, interactive, incredibly fast and easy to use. We're convinced that generations of chroniclers would have loved to trade in their genealogy tools for MacFamilyTree 7. MacFamilyTree helps you collect and record facts and data about your family history and turns them into informative reports and charts.
MacFamilyTree 7 comes with countless features to record and visualize your family history - use them to create reports, charts or nifty 3D views within our Virtual Tree feature. MacFamilyTree offers the right solution for all your genealogy needs.
Synchronize your data via iCloud, create webpages or back your research with the help of the gigantic genealogy database „FamilySearch". You're an avid genealogist, but you're always on the go? Not a problem! Simply purchase MobileFamilyTree 7 to use on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and your options are virtually endless.
MacFamilyTree 7 - Overview:
- New: Use iCloud to keep your devices up to date. If enabled, MacFamilyTree 7's iCloud feature automatically synchronizes your data on your Mac and your mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- New user interface. Well arranged, faster than ever before and easy to use
- FamilySearch: Access the world's largest genealogy archive and its one billion entries. It's completely free - no additional cost or subscription fees!
- New: Record your direct relatives' data with just one click and browse your tree at cyber speed!
What's New in Version 7.1.3
- Sharing reports using OS X Share Sheets improved
- Date reformatting issues fixed
- Crash issue fixed using search in the to do or sources edit section
- Problem adding associated persons fixed
- Issue displaying Reports on OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 fixed
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor