ENHANCING IPHONE PHOTOS WITH LIGHTROOM AND PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL-kEISO
Released: 2014.01.14 | Author: Bryan O'Neil Hughes | Size: 426 MB
Apple's iPhone is one of the most popular cameras in the world. It delivers great results, but there's always room for improvement. In this course, Adobe Photoshop senior product manager Bryan O'Neil Hughes shares insights to help you import, organize, and enhance iPhone photos using Lightroom and Photoshop. The course begins with tips on getting the best possible quality when you shoot, then details strategies for importing and organizing photos using Lightroom.
Next, Bryan explores Lightroom and Photoshop techniques aimed at working around the iPhone camera's limitations and making mobile photos look their best: enhancing dynamic range, correcting lens distortion, reducing noise and enhancing sharpness, and much more. Plus, learn how to create HDR images and panoramas, and even lift still images from video.
• Shooting your best with metering and focus
• Importing iPhone photos into Lightroom
• Correcting lens distortion
• Adding grain to hide artifacts
• Creating a collage from multiple images
• Employing selective focus and sharpening
• Generating still images from iPhone video clips
c. Play and Learn