Smashing Magazine, "Redesign The Web (The Smashing Book 3)"
English | e-ISBN: 394307529X | ASIN: B0085K3TCI | 2012 | EPUB | 480 pages | 22 MB
Unlike its predecessors, the new Smashing Book #3 has the main theme: Redesign. The book is a professional guide on how to redesign websites, but it also introduces a whole new mindset for progressive Web design. It challenges you to think differently about your work and will change the way you design websites forever.
Well-respected professionals have poured their heart and expertise into these contributions. The Smashing Book #3 contains 11 chapters.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Business Side of Redesign
- Selecting a Platform: Technical Considerations for Your Redesign
- Jumping Into HTML5
- Restyle, Recode, Reimagine With CSS3
- Techniques for Building Better User Experiences
- Designing for the Future, Using Photoshop
- Redesigning With Personality
- Mobile Considerations in User Experience Design: Web or Native?
- Workflow Redesigned: A Future Friendly Approach
- Becoming Fabulously Flexible: Designing Atoms and Elements
Elliot Jay Stocks, Paul Boag, Rachel Andrew, Ben Schwarz, David Storey, Lea Verou, Christian Heilmann, Dmitry Fadeyev, Marc Edwards, Aarron Walter, Aral Balkan, Stephen Hay, Andy Clarke
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!!