Shubu Mukherjee, "Architecture Design for Soft Errors"
English | 2008-03-07 | ISBN: 0123695295 | 361 pages | PDF | 5.3 mb
This book provides a comprehensive description of the architetural techniques to tackle the soft error problem. It covers the new methodologies for quantitative analysis of soft errors as well as novel, cost-effective architectural techniques to mitigate them. To provide readers with a better grasp of the broader problem deffinition and solution space, this book also delves into the physics of soft errors and reviews current circuit and software mitigation techniques.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Device- and Circuit-Level Modeling, Measurement, and Mitigation
- Chapter 3: Architectural Vulnerability Analysis
- Chapter 4: Advanced Architectural Vulnerability Analysis
- Chapter 5: Error Coding Techniques
- Chapter 6: Fault Detection via Redundant Execution
- Chapter 7: Hardware Error Recovery
- Chapter 8: Software Detection and Recovery
- Helps readers build-in fault tolerance to the billions of microchips produced each year, all of which are subject to soft errors
- Shows readers how to quantify their soft error reliability
- Provides state-of-the-art techniques to protect against soft errors
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!!