GoodReader for iPad 3.20.0
Yuri Selukoff | Jan 06, 2014 | Productivity | iOS | .ipa | 105.8 MB
GoodReader is the super-robust PDF reader for iPad - the #1 selling non-Apple app for iPad in USA in 2010! Mashable describes it as a Swiss Army knife of awesome! Reviews worldwide hail it as essential, the best, magnificent and the killer app. With GoodReader on your iPad, you can read virtually anything, anywhere: books, movies, maps, pictures. Use it once and you'll be hooked. Soon you'll be wondering how you ever managed to use your iPad without GoodReader.
GoodReader has earned its accolades by the way it handles huge PDF and TXT files, manuals, large books, magazines, and renderings of 100 mb and more with great speed. The ability to mark-up PDFs opens up new doors to GoodReader users who can now use typewriter text boxes, sticky notes, lines, arrows, and freehand drawings on top of a PDF file.
Besides reading, you can also sync your files with remote servers:
sync with Dropbox, SkyDrive, SugarSync and any WebDAV, AFP, SMB, FTP or SFTP server
sync entire folders or individual files separately
GoodReader has a beautiful soul. Mobilitysite
GoodReader not only supports massive PDF and TXT files, but also handles the most popular file types:
MS Office - .doc, .ppt., .xls
HTML and Safari webarchives
High resolution images
Even audio and video!
Ultimately, GoodReader is one of those apps that makes the iPad better. It's a solid, reliable productivity app that will certainly enhance the user experience of anyone who wants to make the iPad part of their workflow. 148apps
ANNOTATE! Annotation is a feature long sought after by users who want to add their own mark-ups to PDFs, especially those collaborating as a team on shared documents. The types of annotations that can be created and edited in GoodReader include typewriter text boxes, popup comments ("sticky notes"), text highlights, freehand drawings, lines, arrows, rectangles, ovals, cloudy shapes, text underlines, strikeouts, text insertion marks.
MANAGE FILES! GoodReader lets you create folders, move, copy and rename your files; zip, email, unzip and unrar them; plus send your files to other apps.
TRANSFER FILES! Within moments of downloading GoodReader, you'll be transferring files in a number of ways: directly from your computer over a USB cable or WiFi connection, from the Internet or from email attachments. It also easily integrates with Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, SugarSync, box.net and other WebDAV, AFP, SMB, FTP and SFTP servers.
SYNC YOUR FILES AND FOLDERS! The amazing Auto Sync feature will work with Dropbox, SkyDrive, SugarSync, box.net, and any other WebDAV, AFP, SMB, FTP or SFTP server.
Possibly the greatest app of all time. Damego
PDF HYPERLINKS! The PDF hyperlink feature allows you to quickly jump back and forth within the document. Tapping a link quickly whisks you across a huge PDF book in an instant, and the Go Back button will take you back to the page you came from.
MORE VIEWING AREA! With no bars or buttons blocking the text, you'll experience true full-screen reading. Do your document's pictures split in halves across two pages? That's not a problem with GoodReader - one of the only apps to offer a special double-page mode for viewing the entire spread! And if large page margins are annoying, get rid of them with GoodReader's special PDF crop tool!
ZOOM! You can even use the 50x zoom, giving you a better view without distorting the image. Perfect for PDF maps and drawings.
TEXT SEARCH! If you know what you're looking for, the Text Search feature helps you find your way to the exact info you want in any PDF or TXT file.
TONS OF OTHER FEATURES! We keep surprising our existing users with new features by constantly releasing free updates. We don't just do small fixes, we actually improve the app all the time!
LEARN MORE! www.goodreader.com
What's New in Version 3.20.0
Finally, a long-awaited update:
- new user interface, new tools layout - everything is more convenient now
- full iOS 7 compatibility
- faster PDF rendering for certain PDF files
- new path bar at the top allows to navigate through large file structures much easier than before
- entirely new audio player. It now operates in the background, letting you read your files, while listening to audio. Once started, it can be easily accessed from any file viewer, no need to close the current file to change the track, or stop the player altogether. Shuffle and Repeat options are a part of the player now, no need to go to Settings to change those.
- new Manage Files button - Flatten Copy. You can now flatten many files with a single button click, no need to open them and flatten them manually one by one
- Import from / Export to Photo Albums is now done directly from the file list, allowing to export multiple files at once
- every entry in the file list now has a convenient tools button, which enters the file management mode and instantly selects the file for managing
- files can now be starred and tagged with 7 different colors. You can search for individual color tags separately.
- when emailng a bunch of PDFs, there is now an option to flatten them all at once prior to sending
- images can now be copied to clipboard, for other apps (such as Mail) to use them later
- images put to clipboard by other apps can now be saved as standalone files in GoodReader
- Find Files list now has three sections, dividing found files by their location - In This Folder, Subfolders, Elsewhere
- support for iWork 2013 files (iOS 7 is required). Older iWork files, iWork'08, can now be opened even if they haven't been saved with the Include Preview option.
- standalone audio and video files linked from parent HTML files can now be opened from inside that HTML
- tons of other enhancements and stability improvements
Attention developers! SendToGoodReader SDK has been updated to resolve minor issues with iOS 7. This SDK is absolutely free of charge.
Updated: Jan 06, 2014
Size: 39.4 MB
Seller: Yuri Selukoff
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Buy Premium to Support Me & Get Resumable & High Speed Download