Wondershare PDF to Pages 2.3.0 | MacOSX | 23 MB
Wondershare PDF to Pages for Mac recovers contents from PDF files and makes them editable for iWork Pages. It does a perfect job in keeping the original PDF formatting and layout in the output iWork Pages documents. The conversion can be finished automatically without any manual intervention. When necessary, users can choose to either convert an entire PDF file or selected page range(s) of a PDF file. In order to work more efficiently, users can also convert PDF files in batches. Wondershare PDF to Pages for Mac supports converting PDF files which are password protected, thus making it possible for users to access the contents of the PDF.
Convert PDF to Pages
• Convert PDF files to Pages with the original text, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics perfectly preserved.
Convert PDF in Batch or Partial Conversion Mode
• Batch conversion mode allows you to import up to 200 PDF files for conversion at one time. This conversion mode highly improves efficiency when you need to convert multiple PDF files to pages.
• Partial conversion mode allows you to flexibly convert selected Pages from large PDF files, by customizing the specific Pages or page ranges. This conversion mode saves time when you just want to extract some special Pages from a large PDF file.
Convert Encrypted PDF Files
• If the PDF file is protected with Owner Password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from copying and editing), PDF to Pages can convert the PDF file directly without asking for the password
• If the PDF file is protected with User Password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from opening, and it's also called Open Password), PDF to Pages requires users to enter the right password for conversion.
Easy to Use
• The interface of PDF to Pages is extremely simple. You can easily convert PDF to Pages as easy as 1-2-3
• PDF to Pages supports drag-and-drop operation. You can easily add or remove PDF files in and out of the panel, or change the conversion order for the imported PDF files by dragging and dropping.
Home Page -
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Buy Premium Account and download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( File death because of Copyright Infringement )
Download ( Secureupload)
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Lumfile )
Download ( DizzCloud )
Click my nick to see more my articles