Release: 01/2014 | Platform: PC | Publisher: Interdimensional Games | Developers: Interdimensional Games | 3.497 GB
Genre: Action, Adventure
Game One of the iDGi-1 Trilogy
Taking place entirely aboard a massive futuristic aircraft, CONSORTIUM is a first person science-fiction role-playing experience unlike any other. The story begins in our world - the "real world" - where we here at Interdimensional Games have developed a satellite (iDGi-1) capable of opening a digital rift through time and space
Anyone with an internet connection can travel through this rift and awaken within an alternate dimension from our own - the "game world" - in the year 2042
* Considered the first of three planned games, each containing their own fully resolvable story arcs but linked by the concept and a much larger design to the story and its countless mysteries
* Immerse yourself into the complete interactive story of what happens aboard
the C-3800-D "ZENLIL" Consortium Command vessel on December 21st, 2042
* Built with a modified version of the SOURCE engine, explore ZENLIL, a living and highly interactive environment with complete freedom and agency Includes turbulence and non-scripted decompression events!
* Engage with a cast of over 20 people with an innovative and life like conversation system with over 4,000 lines of fully voiced dialogue. OR don't engage with them at all and choose to never speak a word!
* Experience an all original orchestral score by award winning composer Jeremy Soule
* Engage in a deep mystery concerning an on-board murder and a large band of mercenaries who seem to want YOU dead
* Dive into a world with well over 150,000 words of back-story and lore, where everything you read, see, speak, or hear relates to the story and characters and everything is there for a reason
* A highly original energy based inventory system with original sci-fi weapons gadgets and armor
* The story unfolds based largely on your actions. You may use diplomacy and talk your way through the entire game - never shooting anyone! OR, decide to use deadly or non-lethal force
* Forge lasting relationships with the crew of ZENLIL, and alter the course of the story through your actions. Your choices will change your play experience, and subsequent playthroughs offer the chance to make different decisions and see all new outcomes
* Regardless of what you choose to do or not, the experience always moves forward, adapting seamlessly to YOU
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game
4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image
to your game
5. Play the game. Note: don't allow it through your firewall
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!