Comodo Endpoint Security 3 allows system administrators to build maximum protection for the corporate network, protecting end workstations solutions Comodo Internet Security (including firewall, antivirus and Comodo Disk Encryption). Simple, intuitive centralized management via a central management console.
Centralized management of security solutions Comodo!
Endpoint Security Manager allows system administrators to build maximum protection for the corporate network, protecting end workstations solutions Comodo Internet Security (including firewall, antivirus and Comodo Disk Encryption). Simple, intuitive centralized management via a central management console.
Maximum protection against viruses and malware.
Single centralized console management of local and remote computers working
Organization administrator notifications in real time
Manage endpoints under the operating systems Windows, Mac OSX & Debian Linux-based
Prevents contamination of workstations in a corporate network with malicious software and unauthorized use protection technology Default Deny Protection (default deny ) and Auto-Sandbox (Automatic sandbox)
Centralized automatic deployment of policies
Completed modules: WiFi security, power management and control endpoints use USB devices
Multi-session access to a centralized management console and endpoints
Safeguards to protect against damage.
Reduces the cost of electricity from the Power Management.
Strengthening security throughout the corporate network.
Lowers total cost of ownership.
Rapid deployment and integration.
Maximum proactive protection from viruses and malware
- Comodo Internet Security includes antivirus and firewall
- Default Deny Protection prevents running any applications that are not included in the list of trusted and secure file Comodo.
- Auto Sandbox Technology , you can not worry about the unknown files and executable programs. Our technology Sandbox Technology will protect your corporate network, automatically placing suspicious software module in an isolated environment where their work can not damage Windows and work files.
Simple and effective security management in the company.
- Save thousands of man-hours per year, using a centralized policy management with a fully integrated security protection endpoints.
- System administrators can respond more quickly to protect the entire network from the latest threats to "zero day".
- Savings from 1000 rubles per year on each end station with the power management function.
- The company provides support for the deployment of Comodo Security Solutions Endpoint Security Manager in corporate networks.
- Optimal prices and simplified licensing scheme allows for more efficient distribution of the budgets of the company.
! Please note that the installation of CESM 3,0 may require manual firewall settings, and in some cases, disabling Defense HIPS and Sandbox. We recommend setting the scan schedule on the least loaded time.
- Interactive graphic chart reflecting the real-time stats infected PCs and antivirus updates
- The control panel allows you to quickly and cost-effectively deploy time comprehensive protection of your network with subsequent monitoring.
- Information about the managed and unmanaged computers in the local network
- Information on the status of execution of tasks
- The ability to view a list of system restore points
- Ability to run a remote desktop connection to a PC directly from the context menu
- Performing actions on multiple computers with a single command
- Display antivirus scanning process in Endpoint Security Manager Console
- The ability to remotely reboot the selected computers
- Connecting to the workstations via the Windows command line
- Ability to clone tasks from the Task Manager window
- Support for SQL Server 2008 Express Edition
- Remote power management workstations
- Possibility of local management decisions Comodo Internet Security user workstations without the involvement of system administrators.
- Automatic detection of previously installed other antivirus solutions with further complete uninstalling.
- Comodo Internet Security includes antivirus and firewall
- Default Deny Protection for protection against known and unknown viruses
- Auto Sandbox Technology , the module automatically launch unknown programs in the sandbox
- Full disk encryption with two-factor authentication protects confidential data from unauthorized use.
- Advanced Host Intrusion Prevention System.
- Centralized management.
- Maximum protection in real time.
- Remote management and compliance policies.
- Use the "white list Comodo" safe executables.
Release 3.0.61203.19 12/17/2013
Added hierarchical grouping whereby the ESM administrator can define Parent Groups and Child groups.
Added Parent / Child policy inheritance whereby Child groups can inherit their Parent group s policy or have their own policy.
Added policy-configurable setting whereby the ESM admin can disable the end-user's desktop widget
CES 6.4 General Availability
CESM Administrative Console computer - the PC that will run the browser-based interface for configuring and managing the CESM Central Service (this computer may also be the Central Service PC)
Sufficient to run any of the browsers listed below internet browsers
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0 or higher
Mozilla Firefox 21.0 or higher
Google Chrome 27.0 or higher
Comodo Dragon 27.0 or higher
Opera 12.x or higher
Safari 5 or higher
Maxthon Cloud Browser 4.x or higher
Other supporting software (will be installed automatically if not present)
Microsoft Silverlight 5.1
Minimum 1024x768 display with windowed browser
Optional touch capable display interface and operating system
CESM Agent computer - a managed computer or server hosting the ESM Management Agent and Comodo Endpoint Security / Comodo Antivirus for Servers software
1.2 GHz processor or better
512 MB RAM (1GB recommended)
420 MB free harddrive space
a) Microsoft Windows client family:
Windows XP (SP3 or higher) x86
Windows Vista (SP1 or higher) x86 and x64 editions
Windows 7 x86 and x64 editions
Windows 8 x86 and x64 editions
b) Microsoft Windows server family:
Windows 2003 Server (SP2 or higher) x86 and x64 editions
Windows 2003 Small Business Server
Windows 2003 Small Business Server R2
Windows 2008 Server (SP2 or higher) x86 and x64 editions
Windows 2008 Small Business Server
Windows 2008 Server R2
Windows 2011 Small Business Server
Windows 2012 Server