PGWARE PCBoost 220.127.116.114 - is a useful software that quickly and automatically frees the resources of your system run under the specific program. This utility gives you the ability to run applications such as computer games, software for video editing photos much faster than it would be without this program. The utility automatically takes over the task to devote more computing power for specific applications, so that applications that are running faster.
The program runs as a Windows system service and automatically monitors and distribute CPU priority for each running application. Last version to support Windows 7. Many programs and games often use a minimal amount of CPU power which often leads to the CPU.
PCBoost uses this by allocating more CPU power to the currently active programs and games. All this is done automatically without you. PCBoost does not harm the computer, while providing equivalent power that a computer having a more powerful processor.
PCBoost simple and very easy to use. Few keystrokes, change the settings and the application is ready to work. PCBoost runs automatically when Windows starts and manages the CPU / Processor according to the user's settings.
Some key features are:
- Optimizes games and applications by increasing the priority of the active application.
- Automatically de-allocates CPU priority when a new application is selected.
- Works in the background to optimize applications constantly, raises priority levels to reasonable limits,
- maintain system stability.
- Visual representation in system tray which displays priority optimization for currently active application.
- Built-in block list of applications that are not compatible, to prevent problems with the software.
- Easy and intuitive user interface which performs CPU tuning in real-time.
PcBoost is a program which allows you to run programs much faster then the original programmer intended. With little to no effort you can easily make programs & games run faster on your computer without having to purchase a new PC. Many programs and games often use a minimal amount of CPU power which often leads to the CPU being idle and really not much use at all. PcBoost takes advantage of this by allocating more CPU power to the currently active program / game. All of this is done automatically without having you to lift one finger. PcBoost is a great affordable alternative to purchasing a new computer and can in no way harm or destroy a computer, while providing equivalent power that a faster processor would.
- Automatically de-allocates CPU priority when a new active application is selected
- Works in the background to optimize applications constantly, raises priority levels to reasonable values to maintain system stability and performance
- Visual representation in the Windows system tray which displays the priority optimization for the currently active application
- Built-in and constantly updated block list of applications which are not compatible
- Fully customizable interface which allows end-user to change the look of the software and the Windows system tray icon theme
Changes in PCBoost 18.104.22.1684:
- Updated the copyright date with the new year and recompiled software.
Information about the program:
Platform: Windows 8/XP/Vista/7
Language: Multilingual + Russian
File Size: 4.76 MB