Paragon Recovery Media Builder add-on is a wizard that helps you prepare a WinPE based bootable environment on a USB thumb drive or in an ISO image format. Containing a set of utilities corresponded to the purchased product, it will allow startup of your computer for maintenance or recovery purposes when OS is corrupted or cannot be used.
A WinPE environment offers excellent hardware support with a familiar Windows interface.
Unlike Boot Media Builder, Recovery Media Builder add on does not require to have Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit ADK or Automated Installation Kit WAIK installed in the system. However, it can only be used under Windows 7 or higher latest Windows Service Packs should be installed and its functionality is rather limited.
Key Features of Paragon Recovery Media Builder add-on
- An intuitive three-step wizard enables to build a WinPE environment on flash memory or in an ISO image format in several minutes
- Does not require Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit ADK or Automated Installation Kit WAIK
- Separate installation packages for building 32 bit or 64 bit WinPE media
How it works
- Install the main Paragon product otherwise you won not be able to complete the operation
- Depending on your system install either a 32 bit or a 64 bit package of Recovery Media Builder add on
- Plug in a thumb drive of at least 512 MB in size. Please note all data on that drive will be deleted
- Select Start Programs Paragon Software Recovery Media Builder add on
- The welcome page introduces the wizard functionality. Click Next to proceed
- Select a thumb drive from the list of flash memory devices available in the system at the moment if several click Next to proceed
- The whole operation takes a couple of minutes. As a result, you receive the required boot able media
Extra: Quick User Guide for more detailed information on Recovery Media Builder Add-on is included.
Buy Premium to Support Me & Get Resumable & High Speed Download