MacX iPhone DVD Ripper v4.0.2 (Mac OSX) | 36 Mb
Mac DVD Ripping Software for iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
MacX iPhone DVD Ripper, all-in-one Mac DVD to iPhone ripping software to rip and convert DVD to iPhone (iPhone 5S/5C/5S), iPad, Apple TV, iTunes, MP4.
MacX iPhone DVD Ripper is an innovative Mac DVD to iPhone ripping software to rip any DVD to a wide selection of output formats for multimedia devices like iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad (iPad Air and iPad Mini 2 included), Apple TV and iTunes. You will also get the choices for converting DVD to MP4, H.264, MOV, M4V or music MP3, AAC, AC3 with up to 8x the real time. This Mac iPhone ripper allows you to convert both homemade and protected DVD to iPhone without sacrificing any video quality.
Rip DVD to iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and iTunes Supported Formats
- With optimzied profiles for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV, MacX iPhone DVD Ripper gives you the choice of making backup of your movies quickly and easily by ripping any DVD to high quality MP4 (H.264 and MPEG-4 format) which is compatible with iPhone (iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S), iPad/2/3/4, iPad Mini/2 with retina display, iPad Air, Apple TV and iTunes.
Convert DVD to MOV, MP4, M4V, H.264, MP3 on Mac OS
- Besides ripping DVD to device specific formats, this DVD ripper for Mac is also capable of converting DVD files to MOV video that can be played by QuickTime Player, ripping DVD movies to MP4 which can be imported to iMovie for editing or to video sharing sites, like YouTube, Metacafe, Break, etc. It also helps to rip DVD to M4V format for playback on iPhone, iPad and extract audio from DVD as ringtone to be saved in MP3, AAC, AC3 formats.
Constantly Upgrade to Support Latest DVD Copy Protection
- MacX iPhone DVD Ripper constantly upgrades to extract both homemade and commercial DVD movies to your hard drive or portable devices, eliminating all the copy protections and region controls put in place by DVD publishers. It is able to remove CSS encryption, Sony ARccOS, region protection, UOPs, as well as Disney new copy protections.
Trim, Crop, Merge, Add External Subtitle to Customize Video
- It offers the abilities to trim video to get your favorite segment of the movie, crop frame size to get rid of any unwanted black bars, seperate and merge movie titles into a single video file. You can even add external subtitle to plug in your preferred language subtitle to the movie.
Adjustable Audio and Video Setting to Customize Stylish Video
- For most of the output formats you get a lot of options built in where you can change the audio and video settings allowing you to alter quality, sample rates, video resolution, aspect ratio, and more. For beginners, the default setting will be helpful to better suit the device you own.
Fastest Ripping Speed with Original Quality
- Supporting multi-core CPU and hyper threading, it automatically detects your CPU and offers you the fastest speed to rip DVD movie to iPhone (up to 8x the real time). With High Quality Engine build in this DVD to iPhone ripper, the video files extracted from DVD will keep the original audio and video quality.
Easy to Use
- The interface is very user friendly and easy to get around in. Its flexibility offers a decent level of control over things like frame rate, bitrates, etc, which allows you to customize personalized videos. No matter you are newbie or experienced user, you can rip DVD to iPhone supported formats in a few clicks.
- The latest encrypted DVD, Normal DVD, CSS protected DVD, region 1-6, Sony ArccOS, Commercial DVD, DVD Folder, ISO image
Output File Formats
- iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5,iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, 3, 3GS, iPad Air, iPad Mini with retina display, iPad Mini, New iPad/iPad 4, iPad 2, Apple TV, iTunes, MP4, MOV, M4V, MP3, AAC, AC3, PNG
- Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks.
- Added new profiles for iPad Air and iPad Mini with retina display, expanding audio and video format supported for Apple iPad Air and iPad Mini (Retina).
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.