PacktPub - JBoss EAP Configuration, Deployment, and Administration-ELOHiM
Released: 2014-01-04 | Author: Jason Shepherd | Size: 521 MB
• New! Packt Video courses: practical screencast-based tutorials that show you how to get the job done. Bite sized chunks, hands on instructions, and powerful results.
• Learn about everything from installation, configuration, and debugging to securing Java EE applications — ideal for JBoss application developers
• In-depth explanations of JBoss EAP features, and diagrams to help explain JBoss and Java internals
• Covers everything from JBoss EAP essentials to more advanced topics through easy-to-understand practical demonstrations
What you will learn from this video course
• Manage multiple servers centrally in domain mode.
• Utilize the database and messaging features of JBoss. Harness the power of the application server to manage database connections, and connect to other services with JMS Messaging.
• Create a farm of JBoss nodes that distribute loads amongst many Java Virtual Machines. Be ready for Java Virtual Machine failures, with High Availability.
• Finely control the classloading hierarchy to provide exactly the right libraries to your application, and hide those that are not needed.
• Increase the performance of asynchronous code, by calling asynchronous libraries and code using the async servlet.
• Secure the server, with encrypted HTTP connections, encrypted passwords, and hidden management consoles.
• Test application features quickly during development using Arquillian and unit tests
• Master application server logging configuration to get exactly the right information about what's happening inside JBoss EAP
c. Play and Learn