SketchUp 2013 Essential Training
English | AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | AAC 48KHz 1ch | 2 hrs 16 mins | 464 Mb
Start drawing, designing, and rendering your ideas with SketchUp, the inexpensive 3D modeling toolkit used for everything from architecture to game design. George Maestri covers the fundamentals of the application, the interface, and how to model objects from scratch.
Plus, learn how to texture objects and create simple animations. All of the lessons work with both SketchUp Make, the free version of the program, and SketchUp Pro.
* Creating camera views
* Shading faces and edges
* Scaling and rotating objects
* Creating circles, polygons, and arcs
* Making 3D text
* Labeling a drawing
* Working with 3D components
* Applying materials and mapping textures
* Rendering and animating your work