Photomatix Pro v5.0.1 (Mac OS X) | 15 Mb
Extends dynamic range of digital photos/scanned films
Photomatix Pro extends the dynamic range of digital photographs or scanned films. If you have ever shot a high contrast scene, you probably know the problem: blown out highlights and loss of contrast in shadows. Photomatix offers two ways to solve this:
- Exposure blending: combining images taken at different exposures into one image with increased dynamic range
- Tone Mapping: processing a High Dynamic Range (HDR) image to compress its tonal range while preserving local contrast.
The result is an image that you can display on standard monitors, while preserving the details of the original scene in highlights and shadows.
Photomatix Pro recovers highlights and shadows details of a high*contrast scene. Using advanced algorithms, Photomatix Pro combines differently exposed shots into one image with increased dynamic range.
Designed for professional photographers and advanced amateurs, Photomatix Pro is a standalone application offering two methods of tone mapping, six methods of exposure blending, an alignment tool for out-of-register images, 16-bit support, and batch processing.
Photomatix Pro features list: (See text inside the archive.)
- Added support for D610 RAW files.
- Bug fixed: On a computer without the Verdana font installed, the program crashed at start-up.
- Bug fixed: Location of the main application window was reset to default when it was last closed on a secondary monitor while not being maximized.
- Bug fixed: With the "Refresh continuously as slider moves" option enabled, Undo/Redo action on the Settings Adjustment window did not remember some of the intermediate settings.
- Bug fixed: Saved images could sometime not open in Capture NX2.
- Bug fixed: Selected Preset on Batch Bracketed Photos was not "sticky".
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.