Act-3D announced new version real-time architectural visualization Lumion 4.0 software, with new motion graphics animation of text and objects, improved grass that sways in the wind, support for importing native SketchUp files, improved motion blur, better oceans, falling leaves and more.
The introduction of Lumion in 2010 changed the concept of architectural rendering. Since then AEC professionals have experienced for themselves why 3D expertise is no longer needed to create compelling visualization videos. Its no wonder 25 of the Worlds top 100 architect firms are now using Lumion as an indispensable tool for their 3D renders.
Version 4.0 of Lumion takes things to a whole new level and yet builds on its well-known usability, quality and world-beating speed.
The new text functionality turns videos and real-time fly-throughs into complete presentations - without the need for a video editor. Text can now be embedded in scenes to point out areas of interest while configurable titles make introductions and credits come to life, using a range of typefaces and stunning visual effects.
Beautiful looking grass can now be added with a click of a mouse. It sways in the wind, can be dotted with flowers and adds a much sought-after, natural feel to scenes. Grass this easy, is not available anywhere else. Continuing the nature theme, it is now possible to add colour to vegetation and when applied together with the falling leaves effect, creates a wonderful atmospheric Autumn landscape.
Other features include a sun study effect, more materials like marble and linoleum, and improved lens flares, fountains and an even more realistic ocean. The enormous model library, delivered free with the commercial licenses has been expanded with almost 300 new or improved people, plants, trees, animated aircraft, houses, cars, boats and many other models, all of which are available with Lumion Pro 4.0.
- Sun shadows: The Sun shadow range has been increased.
- Grass: Grass now fades out more smoothly when using high Tile Size values.
- Grass: If you use your own terrain texture in the Grass slot, its vital that you also add a normalmap. Otherwise the terrain shading will look incorrect.
- Overlay Image effect: Images with Alpha channels should now be working correctly again.
- Lumion should no longer crash when previewing a custom frame range on a specific Nvidia graphics card with a specific driver version.
- Shadow effect: The Sun shadow range maximum range has been doubled so that its the same as in Lumion 3.x.
- Shadow effect: The Sun shadow range slider value is now displayed in meters/feet.
- Shadow effect: Shadows are now updated more frequently during rendering, in order to prevent stuttering.
- Shadow effect: The transitions between shadow cascades have been made smoother.
- Sounds (.WAV files) are no longer using the path to the Lumion 3 folder instead of to Lumion 4.
- Video Textures (.MP4 files) are no longer using the path to the Lumion 3 folder instead of to Lumion 4.
Lumion is developed by Act3D-BV, the team who developed Quest3D, a proven real-time 3D authoring tool that has been a leader in the marketplace for over 8 years, and used for many real-time 3D visualisation projects. Through their direct association with many architectural clients and projects, and their Quest3D customer base, Act3D have a solid reputation in providing high performance real-time 3D solutions.
Version: (64bit) 4.02
With a Premium account you can download files having Fullspeed
Password Unrar: Snorgared
Download From Secureupload.eu
Download From Uploaded.net
Download From Rapidgator.net