Cheetah3D 6.3 MacOSX | 35 MB
Cheetah3D is a lean, fast and elegant 3D modeling, rendering and animation package for MacOS X with an easy learning curve. It was written from ground up in Cocoa and offers many powerful tools like subdivision surface modelling, joint based character animation system, morph targets, UV unwrapping, texture painting, PDF import, HDRI, radiosity, renderings, etc.
Built for Mac OS X
• Cheetah3D is a powerful and easy to learn 3D modeling, rendering and animation application which was developed from the ground up for Mac OS X. So jump right into the world of computer generated imaging, create 3D artwork for your next iPhone game or make your first animated character.
• With a full set of polygon, subdivision surface and spline modeling tools the artists can focus on creating, safe in the knowledge that Cheetah3D has a breadth of features for the task. Cheetah3D makes modeling in 3D a breeze for new and experienced users alike.
• Character rigging is part of the seamless animation system of Cheetah3D where just about every property of an object can be animated. Breathe life into a character for your next iPhone game or animate an architectural fly-through by the powerful animation system built into Cheetah3D.
• Cheetah3D smoothly integrates the industrial strength Bullet physics engine to simulate rigid body and soft body dynamics. No matter if you want to spill a bowl of marbles on the floor or simulate a waving flag in the wind. Cheetah3D can handle it with just a few mouse clicks.
• So you've modeled a nice character or a new product design, it's time to get decorating and Cheetah3D is ready to get to work. With a powerful UV editor combined with a node based materials system you can paint and texture every model you make......
• Raytracing, Global Illumination, HDRI, Caustics and much much more means Cheetah3D can produce stunning images and animations using advanced techniques .... Create amazing pictures with Cheetah3D: mesmerize friends, colleagues and clients.
• Import and export of 3D models and animations using popular file types (fbx, stl, 3ds, obj, dae (export only) etc.) enables sharing of content produced with Cheetah3D. Images and animations made in Cheetah3D can also be shared using a wide range of popular image and movie file types (jpg, tiff, png, mov etc.).
Feature List: (See Documentation folder)
• Improved OS X 10.9 Mavericks compatibility.
• Compiled with LLVM 5.0 compiler. 5-10% faster throughout the application.
• Updated to FBX SDK 2014.2.
• Improved dithering.
• Improved max. resolution of light map renderer.
• Improved application start-up time.
• Faster rendering of material previews.
• Fixed bug in IK solver.
• Fixed crashing bug in properties editor.
• Fixed sequence selection bug in object browser.
• Fixed bug in OpenGL projection (Left and Right projection were mixed up).
• Fixed redraw bug in render manager (high CPU usage while idle).
• Fixed bug in create joint tool.
• Fixed crashing bug in irradiance cache.
• Fixed bug in delete spline control points command.
• Fixed crashing bug in ABF unwrap tool.
• Fixed shadow casting bug.
• Fixed bug in target tag.
• Fixed bug in timeline with Retina displays.
• Fixed some localization bugs.
• Fixed bug in text spline object.
• Fixed bug in render manager when saving images.
• Fixed memory leak in preferences window.
• Fixed FBX export/import bug (specular shininess was exported incorrectly).
• Fixed FBX import bug with scenes where Z is the up-axis.
• Fixed Collada export bug (incorrectly exported bind pose).
• Fixed bug which could cause corrupted FBX files.
• Fixed crashing bug in LSCM/ABF unwrapping tool.
• Fixed flipped icons when dragging objects.
• Fixed redraw bug when resizing OpenGL views.
• Fixed crashing bug when resizing window.
• Fixed normal calculation bug.
• Fixed crashing bug when normals were NaN.
• Fixed redraw bug in take manager.
• Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
Buy Premium Account and download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( File death because of Copyright Infringement )
Download ( Secureupload)
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Lumfile )
Download ( DizzCloud )
Click my nick to see more my articles