UFS Explorer Pro Recovery - designed by practitioners and has an interface oriented on professionals. Contains a set of tools for low-level analysis and data recovery, including recovery of RAID arrays of any complexity. Can successfully handle complex cases of data loss on a wide range of file systems. Version Professional Recovery is the only program group UFS Explorer, which lets you input information on the media.
Using UFS Explorer Professional Recovery you can recover data from virtually any problematic RAID array. If you have problems with RAID-controller, drive, or NAS firmware, the array is not usually "get together" and it becomes very difficult to recover data from it, especially for arrays based on RAID 0 or RAID 5. If the operating system does not recognize the RAID, it can virtually be assembled from its components. Data from such RAID can be retrieved, as well as a source. UFS Explorer Professional Recovery allows "on the fly" virtual RAID array reconstruction and data recovery from there.
Using UFS Explorer Professional you can:
- Conveniently and quickly copy data from supported file systems, which are usually not available in Windows;
- Save backup copies of disks and disk partitions (including, for further analysis);
- Quickly recover deleted files from FAT and NTFS;
- Recover lost data from a disk partition (after formatting the hard drive, loss or change the partition table);
- Using heuristic analysis techniques to search for information even on badly damaged disk partitions or formatted partitions, including - using a different file system;
- Perform virtual assembly "deal-RAID-arrays (RAID 0,1 +0,5, JBOD, combinations thereof) to recover the data, even partially or completely using disk images as array;
- Read and restore data from multiple "virtual disks: (RAW-images,. Dmg-files MacOS, virtual disks VMWare, Parallels Workstation, Virtual PC).
Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Language: MULTi / Russian
Size: 17.51 MB