Avid NewsCutter 11.0.3 Multilangual | 2.35 GB
Avid announced new versions of its flagship video editing systemsâ€”Media Composer version 7.0.3 and NewsCutter version 11.0.3.
Building upon more than 20 years of product innovation and commitment to its professional users, these industry-leading professional editing systems today deliver new levels of openness, performance, collaboration and productivityâ€”enabling independent professionals, post-production houses, broadcasters and all media companies to get their work done faster, work together on projects more effectively and reduce costs through greater productivity.
New in Avid Media Composer 7.0.3 and NewsCutter 11.0.3
- Windows 8.1 is approved as Operating System for Media Composer 7.0.3. But no need to worry, Windows 7 and Windows 8 are still supported!
- To help organize the effects in the Effects Palette, the video and audio effects are now displayed under the applicable tab. To access video effects, click the Video tab in the Effect Palette. To access the audio effects, click the Audio tab.
- Use frame blending in Motion Adapters: When clips of a different frame rate than the sequence are dropped on the Timeline, a motion adapter is automatically applied. Motion Adapter effects allow mixed rate clips to play at the projectâ€™s frame rate and to have the correct field motion.
- The frame blending setting will give you some flexibility with mixed-rate media by offering a choice between temporal smoothness and spatial smoothness. It controls whether or not any new motion adapters use the Blended Interpolated render option.
- When this option is selected, the Blended Interpolated mode is used. The behavior is the same as previous versions of Media Composer, and uses Blended Interpolated for most motion adapters. When it is not selected, the Interpolated Field mode is used for interlaced clips, and Both Fields mode is used for progressive clips.
- The Nvidia Drivers supported with this release are:
320.78 - for use with Windows 7 and Windows 8 systems.
331.65 - for use with Windows 8.1 systems.
- The following shortcuts have been added when working with Spanned Markers in Media Composer 7.0.3:
Alt+ Mark Markers button: If within a spanned marker, markers are applied to the spanned markerâ€™s range.
Shift + Alt + Mark Markers button: (NewsCutter only) If within a spanned marker, audio markers are applied to the spanned markerâ€™s range.
- Previously, Sound TC was only supported at SD video rates (25 or 30). Historically, sound recording devices generally worked at 30 or 25 based timecode. Now that most 23 or 24 rate production uses 24 based timecode we have added support for this timecode rate for 23 or 24 based projects. There are two main ways to enter Sound TC into the editing application: ALE import and manual bin entry.
- When files are placed in a Dynamic Media Folder, you will see a progress indicator in the Timeline that indicates the progress of the background progress. The icon colors have been updated.
- New Proxy Video Resolutions have been added for importing or transcoding media in MC 7.0.3 . These were already available in ISIS/Interplay environments, but are now also available within Media Composer stand-alone licenses. The proxy resolutions are available for all media creation except Capture.
- A new â€œLink To Effects Mixdownâ€ export setting allows you to mix down both audio and video effects so that the exported AAF references only master clips. This might be useful for workflows with third party applications want to link to the exportedAAF media for further encoding.
- The responsiveness of the Avid Artist Color Controller has been improved with this editing application release.
Buy Premium to Support Me & Get Resumable & High Speed Download