Ilya Efimov Balalaika Prima KONTAKT | 763 MB
TEAM BYS 12.2013
Balalaika – the renowned symbol of Russian culture beloved for generations is a stringed musical instrument with a characteristic triangular body and three strings. The most common solo form of the instrument is the prima, which is tuned E-E-A (thus the two lower strings are tuned to the same pitch). The strings on the modern balalaika are: first string (A) stainless steel with the second and third strings (E-E) nylon. Body sizes and neck lengths vary according to type and may have from sixteen to thirty-one frets.
The balalaika is used as a concert solo, ensemble and orchestral instrument. Modern Russian orchestras featuring folk instruments use five varieties of the balalaika: prima, second alto, bass and double bass (contrabass). Of these, only the prima is considered a solo virtuoso instrument. It is this uniquely essential variety that we are happy to introduce as the latest addition to our library of virtual instruments: “Balalaika”.
Our Balalaika library includes all of the most commonly used articulations: strumming, pizzicato, tremolo, vibrato, rolls, and even some guitar techniques. Three convenient modes of playing have been provided- Solo, Strum and Harmony.
We believe that music created with the help of our library will exceed your expectations and will help you to reach the highest musical standards. Enjoy !
- 2 111 samples, 728 Mb (NCW Compression), 44,1 Hz 24 bit, stereo
- 8 velocity layers for each note Round-Robin with round-robin.
- 14 different articulations
- Strumming, Solo and Harmony Modes
- Speed and realistic dynamic tremolo control
- Automatic harmonizer
- Strumming keys, Repetition keys
- String select
- Natural glissando for pizzicato and tremolo articulations
- Natural and LFO vibrato
- Native Instruments full retail Kontakt +4.2.4 or Kontakt 5
- Windows 7 or 8, Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8, Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB
- 1 GB free disk space