Logic Pro X introduces an advanced yet intuitive new interface designed for pro musicians, a ton of inspiring new plug-ins and sounds, and more powerful tools that keep the creative process flowing.
A powerful new interface lets the music-making process flow freely while also giving musicians more creative control than ever. Simple controls let you get great results quickly, with easy access to the full range of advanced tools for the most demanding professional workflows.
Virtual session drummers. Highly detailed, realistic drum kits. Coveted bass amps and cabinets. Even more stompboxes. New vintage synths and keyboards. A sophisticated arpeggiator. Put more than you ever imagined into your music.
Logic Pro X gives you even faster, smarter ways to create your songs — and perfect them. Now you can fine-tune notes in a vocal performance long after you recorded it. Shape sounds in multiple ways by turning a single knob. And dive into thousands of entirely new sounds to spark your imagination.
What's New in Version 10.0.5
• Adds 3 new Drummers and 11 new Drum Kit Designer patches
• Significant enhancements to Channel EQ and Linear Phase EQ plug-ins including redesigned interfaces that are also accessible within the Smart Controls area
• Solo now works as expected on channel strips using an External I/O plug-in
• Volume and pan automation is now included in XML interchange with Final Cut Pro X
• Loops that belong to the same family can be selected and changed using a new control in the region header
• The waveform size in an audio region now adapts to the value of the region Gain parameter
• The Link mode button is now available for the Piano Roll editor
• Includes stability improvements
Requirements: OS X 10.8.4 or later, 64-bit processor
For OX 10.7 owners and below, you could try editing the info.plist file and the LSMinimumSystemVersion value - supposedly that should work.
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!!