Adobe Photoshop CC 14.1 | Cracked | 1.65 GB
Applications | Windows | English
Photoshopï¿½ CC is part of Creative Cloudï¿½. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they're available. You can use Sync Settings and Save to Cloud to keep your settings and files organized across multiple computers. And with Behanceï¿½ integration, you can share your projects straight from Photoshop CC and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
What's New in Photoshop CC 14.1
Generate image assets from layers
You can generate JPEG, PNG, or GIF image assets from the contents of a layer or layer group in a PSD file. Assets are automatically generated when you append a supported image format extension to a layer name or a layer group name. Optionally, you can also specify quality and size parameters for the generated image assets. Generating image assets from a PSD file is particularly useful for multidevice web design.
Camera shake reduction improvements
- User interface enhancements for productivity gains
- Option to disable artifact suppression
- HiDPI preview support for retina display
- Improved performance on large screens
- Increased stability while saving files to network locations
- Photoshop-Behance integration is now available for several languages.
- Native read-only PSDX file format support
- New controls to modify the range and fuzziness for Shadows, Highlights, and Midtones
- Improved performance and stability while using content-aware features
- Increased limit for number of measurements: 700 to 10,000
- Improved anchor point selection: Clicking a selected anchor point now selects that anchor point and deselects other anchor points
- 32-bit support for 24 filters.
- Crash prevention through improved GPU detection and disabling
- New option to select All Layers/Active Layers for Path and Direct Selection tools
- Isolation mode changes:
*Custom keyboard shortcut support for entering/exiting the Isolation mode
*Option to enter the Isolation mode by double-clicking is now unavailable in the Active Layers mode
*Instead of turning filtering off, exiting the Isolation mode now resets the Layer Filter to default values
- New option in the Properties panel flyout menu to control the display of the panel during shape layer creation
- Path point selection is now no longer retained while switching between layers
- Intelï¿½ Pentiumï¿½ 4 or AMD Athlonï¿½ 64 processor (2GHz or faster)
- Microsoftï¿½ Windowsï¿½ 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- 2.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with OpenGLï¿½ 2.0, 16-bit color, and 512MB of VRAM (1GB recommended)*
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.
Languages : English, French, Turkish, Russian, Hungarian, Polish, Ukrainian, Czech
Buy Premium to Support Me & Get Resumable & High Speed Download