Acorn 4.2.3 Build 8257 Beta 1 Mac OS X | 42 Mb
Bitmap image editor
Simple and easy to use image editor, designed for the 21st century
Acorn is a powerful OS X image editor with an intuitive interface and designed with one goal in mind - simplicity. ??Acorn provides its users with the features needed to quickly, smoothly and easily edit their images, while still feeling right and not draining your bank account.??Do not be fooled about Acorns size because, although small and lightweight, it still packs a powerful and extensive set of features. ??It uses fancy math calculations to make sure that your pencil strokes dont have sharp edges, and it squeezes every little drop of GPU performance to provide you with the best user experience possible.
Version 4.2.3 Build 8257 beta 1:
- Fixed a bug where bezier lines with no height or width were causing Acorn headaches.
- The raw import window now remembers its size between uses.
- Added some better defaults for the tilt shift filter.
- Fixed a bug where the stepper brush size control in the smudge palette wasnt working.
- When making a new image from the clipboard, Acorn will now set the DPI based on whats on the clipboard says. For instance, screenshots taken on a retina display and copied to the clipboard will open up with a DPI of 144.
- If you have an image on the clipboard, you can now use the Edit ? Paste menu item from the start window to make a new image.
- Fixed a crash when trying to print an image which has a Japanese file name.
- Fixed a crasher where trying to craftily nest groups inside of themselves would cause Acorn to spin into infinity.
- The grid no longer disappears when you perform a free rotate on the canvas.
- Fixed a redraw problem when moving bitmap layers when zoomed at 75
- Fixed a bug where some filters on shape layers wouldnt merge down correctly
- Fixed a scaling bug where pixels near edges would sometimes get stretched out.
- New option when creating a crop preset to remember the location of the saved crop, or otherwise have it centered in the canvas.
- More Levels and Curves stuff.
- Fixed a bug where an image and window that was greater than 2048 pixels would cause garbage to show up on the canvas (if you had a NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 GPU).
- Fixed a crasher when dragging a specific type of image from Safari onto Acorns dock icon.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.8 or later.
- 64-bit processor.
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !
Download From Secureupload
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator