101 Foods That Could Save Your Life
English | ISBN: 0345526872 | 2010 | EPUB, MOBI | 464 pages | 3 mb
When it comes to food, nature provides a wealth of delicious choices. But each one also supplies unique health benefits. Leading nutritionist David Grotto reveals a wealth of power foods, from apples to yogurt, and explains why
* A handful of cherries before bed can help you sleep better
* Hot peppers may fight skin cancer
* Potatoes may reduce the risk of stroke
* Grape juice may be as heart-healthy as red wine
* Honey can help wounds heal faster
Each entry features a history of a food's origin, a list of therapeutic benefits, information on scientific research, tips for use and preparation, and an appetizing recipe from a leading chef or nutritionist. Prepare to awaken your taste buds, lose weight, and let the healing begin!
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!!