Condense v1.3 Retail | MacOSX | 196 MB
You're writing an essay for University and you've to quote from a PDF, an EBook or one of your professor's presentations? That's a huge amount of text to extract... Loading whole PDFs into your OCR software and cutting out the parts you want is oftentimes more time lost than won.
You are watching a tutorial video on the web which contains several lines of programming code. You can't find a link to the given example anywhere. What do you do? Retype all those lines?
Condense is featuring:
A 3-Step Workflow:
1. Press shortcut
2. Drag area around your text
3. Paste text
- Simple, yet powerful design
- Small Archive containing the last batch of 5 scans which enables you to scan multiple quotes at the same time
- Textfield with enabled autocorrection which let's you spot mistakes easily
What's New in Version 1.3
- Implemented an option to replace returns with spaces
- Major performance improvements
- Improved capturing
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor