Avast! Internet Security 2014 + 100% Work Key Until 09.2016 | 122 MB
Avast! Internet Security 9 provides complete antivirus, anti-spyware, antispam, and firewall protection, complemented now by new avast! SafeZone technology. It creates an isolated virtual desktop, invisible to any possible attacker, where you can do your online shopping and banking securely. avast! SafeZone opens a new (clean) desktop so that other programs donâ™t see whatâ™s happening – and it leaves no history once itâ™s closed. The avast! award-winning and certified antivirus engine and shields stop even previously unknown threats – for peace of mind when you chat or spend time on Facebook, Twitter, or other websites. The avast! silent firewall stops hackers and other unauthorized entry attempts to your PC, to keep your data where it belongs – safe and sound.
avast! Internet Securityâ™s antispam feature blocks both spam and sophisticated “phishing” attempts, to keep you from clicking “harmless” links that really can cause damage. avast! has been proven again for its great scanning speed. Anti-Malware Test Labs tested 16 antiviruses and avast! received the highest honor, the Platinum Performance Award. Accelerate your PC with avast!
• Engine: Blocks viruses & spyware
• Cloud: Gives file reputation warnings
• Cloud: Streams real-time updates
• Remote: Allows assistance from a geek friend
• SafeZone: Secures shopping & banking
• Sandbox: Lets you surf the web virtually
• Sandbox: Runs risky programs virtually
Hybrid Cloud Technologies:
• Streaming, real-time virus database updates
• File reputation system
New Protective Features:
• Browser Sandboxing
• avast! Account portal
• Remote Assistance
• Easy-to-use user interface
• Customizable installation
• Now even faster AND less resource-hungry
• Windows 8 compatible
• Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
• Real-time anti-rootkit protection
• Silent Firewall avast! Internet Security only
• Antispam avast! Internet Security only
• avast! WebRep
• avast! CommunityIQ
• Boot-time scanner
• avast! SafeZone avast! Pro Antivirus and Internet Security only
• avast! Sandbox avast! Pro Antivirus and Internet Security only
• Intelligent Scanner
• Silent/Gaming Mode
• Green computing
avast! Real-time Shields – a team of 24/7 guards:
• File System Shield
• Mail Shield
• Web Shield
• P2P Shield/IM Shield
• Network Shield
• Script Shield
• Behavior Shield
• 64-bit support
• Heuristics engine
• Code emulator
• Automatic processing
• Smart virus definition updates
• Fast application of updates
• Multi-threaded scanning optimization
• Wake-up/Scheduled scanning
Works on Microsoft Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit).
New in avast! Internet Security 2014 9.0:
Protection-related features and improvements
• New DeepScreen technology allows avast! to make more intelligent decisions about new/unknown files. DeepScreen is a successor of AutoSandbox, now upgraded with some additional new technologies such as dynamic binary translation and dyna-gen announced earlier.
• New Hardened mode for stricter lockdown scenarios. This is a new mode that is recommended especially for novice users (such as your grandmas): it automatically blocks execution of binaries that would normally be deepscreened (Moderate level) or even allows only execution of programs that are well-known to FileRep (Aggressive level). In a way, it brings the whitelisting concept to the consumer AV space.
• Improved cloud scanning features and crowdsourced analysis of suspicious items. This includes new, optimized mechanism for collecting data from our sensors.
• Continuously streaming update (CSU) technology for up-to-minute detections. This is not entirely new for v2014, but we now have really buttoned up the whole streaming update infrastructure to allow for reliable, uninterrupted service. Weâ™re currently doing 350-400 updates a day, which equals to one update in roughly every 3.75 minutes, 24×7, 365 days a year. Streaming updates can now also carry more types of definitions than before.
• Improved cleaning of malware. This applies to standard malware as well as rootkits and file infectors.
Other new features
• All-new web browser plugins featuring comprehensive security ratings, protection against malware, phishing and typosquatting sites and Do-Not-Track (DNT) functionality for improved anonymity on the Internet. The DNT functionality doesnâ™t rely on the DNT HTTP headers; instead, it uses a proprietary technology that cannot be overridden by the servers.
• All-new SafeZone for more secure online shopping and banking. Users can now switch back and forth between SafeZone and the regular browser with a single click. Also, online banking sites can be automatically opened in the SafeZone.
• Rescue disk – allow users to create a bootable CD or flash disk with Avast on it. Great for cleaning.
• A new, streamlined user interface for simplified navigation and more user comfort. The new UI is actually much simplified, and itâ™s probably the biggest change since version 5.0. We have also redefined the shields to the total number of three (File Shield, Web Shield, Mail Shield) and tweaked the action buttons (tiles) on the home page so that theyâ™re now fully configurable.
• Control and manage all protected devices directly from the Avast console. That is, the my.avast.com account is perfectly integrated in the UI to allow for management of all your devices running Avast.
• Faster scanning thanks to optimized scanning engine (raw [in-memory] scans of EXE files are about 2x faster, while scans of text contents (e.g. web pages and scripts) are up to 10x faster).
• Completely rewritten setup/updater that makes the installation and upgrade process faster, easier and more reliable
• Firewall has been redesigned from scratch to allow for better compatibility with latest Windows, better performance and full support for IPv6 (although its UI hasnâ™t really changed).
• New licensing system allows for much easier management of product licenses. The system relies on activation codes, and these can be added seamlessly by simply clicking a link.
• Various improvement in the Software Updater and Browser Cleanup tool.
Changes in avast! Internet Security 2014 R2 9.0.2011:
– Finally has been fully rewritten the WebShield so that it now doesnâ™t work as a “transparent proxy” anymore. I.e. no more routing of all HTTP traffic through the AvastSvc.exe process – which should hopefully result in no more conflicts with various firewalls (especially older firewalls that canâ™t handle transparent proxies) and overall improvement in stability and performance. Besides that (and this is really exciting) it allows us to see and detect more threats (the original webshield had some limitations).
– The Firewall component (in IS and Premier) has also changed dramatically. We spent quite some time making it more compatible with other applications, such as Java and various VPN services.
– The installer/updater has been improved to allow more reliable installation in case of infected machines. The installer is now protected by the avast self-defense driver from the very beginning, making it harder for active malware to kill it (if you have problems starting the installer in the first place, it may be a good idea to try to rename the executable to a random name first)
– The changes in the File System Shieldâ™s driver should result in faster performance, especially in the copy files and install programs scenarios.
– Also has been beefed up the Browser Cleanup tool to be able to rip off even the more stubborn toolbars and other “PUBEs” (Pontentially Unwanted Browser Extensions :))
– Also has been fixed a whole bunch of bugs reported in the last couple of months. Especially if you encountered a problem with R1, try this new version, chances are that the problem is resolved there.
– For trialware users, we have also added an interactive tutorial that explains all the features of the product in a straightforward, concise manner.
– Connectivity to the new avast! GrimeFighter product. GrimeFighter is our take on PC Optimization / tuneup and is the result of the Jumpshot acquisition that we did earlier this year. This will be a standalone product (sold separately) but has some connections into Avast. It is really a cool product (and I encourage everyone to give it a try) – technically, itâ™s Linux based, although you wouldnâ™t be able to tell as itâ™s perfectly skinned and does a good job at hiding all the complexities. For GrimeFighter, we will have a phased rollout for particular configurations. Over the next few weeks, users should look out for GrimeFighter pop-ups notifying them how we can improve their PC performance.
– SafePrice is a new, optional module of the Avast browser plugins. Itâ™s designed to combine security (hence the “safe” part) with best deals (hence the “price”) into one, easy-to-use module. Itâ™s pretty silent (almost invisible) unless you search for a specific product — in which case, it would pop up a price comparison and allow you to pick one of the deals in the trusted stores. The feature can be turned on or off through the browser plugin settings. For Safe Price, we are doing a gradual global rollout. We will increase the rollout over the coming weeks.
Homepage – http://www.avast.com
NOTE: Keygens, patches, Activators, Cracks, Loaders etc. are always scanned with Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 Latest Version to Avoid Virus Issues. Different Anti-viruses may give different results
You must strictly follow the instructions, otherwise the program will not work.
Step 0: Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES.
1. Run keys downloader. Automatical download latest keys. Avast Internet Security 2014.
2.When the program starts, and will be written
Download & Install AVAST KEY VALID UNTIL DATE for free.
You need to click on the Next button and if necessary press again Next.
Then after a few seconds will show winrar program and you must extract activation file to your folder.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy a Premium Account Uploaded or Rapidgator or Secureupload = High speed + Parallel Downloads!
From Rapidgator (Premium Recommend)
From Secureupload (Premium Recommend)